GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Even then that is not how r&d works.. if you build it, they will come

This. And also don’t do it like mishimoto did. [emoji849][emoji849]. Months of R&D to come out with a product more expensive that almost everything currently available [emoji23][emoji23]. FAIL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
hopefully the tuners don't see this and get any bright ideas - imagine them asking for deposits on a tune not even created yet

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Anyone tried the new Popeye's chicken sandwich yet? Its supposed to be really good - they're saying its supposed to be better than chick fil a - which to me isn't saying much.

Where the F is Boosted? Im sure he's got a strong opinion on the subject.
Is that mofo really on vacation again? :iono:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Anyone tried the new Popeye's chicken sandwich yet? Its supposed to be really good - they're saying its supposed to be better than chick fil a - which to me isn't saying much.

Anything is better than chikfila.

And yes, California..not sure which part

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

A new one opened in the town south of me this week. They literally had traffic backed up the street with a totally untrained popeyes kid attempting to direct traffic. There were more people standing up inside waiting for food than there were people sitting down eating and orders were taking 30 minutes. Even though there's 4 other popeyes around my area that nobody ever talks about.

The same thing happened when they opened a Krispy Kreme here. People flocked to it so hard when they opened.

I can't say I get it. It amazes me that people get so excited for a shitty little chain. I feel like it's just FOMO and people are fucking rabid with their FOMO these days.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Boosted on forum break per snapchat.

Self Ban or vacation.....

@Boosted, if you are in San Diego now, check out the SK8 Supply skateboard museum. The owner is one of the biggest collectors in the country and is said to have an incredible collection from eras of skating, they also have a woodshop on site where they press the Alva and G&S decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.