GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hatfields and the McCoys

VWTN

Ready to race!
Anyone watch it on History Channel? Pretty decent series. The story is greek tragedy meets classic Shakespeare. And, if I had to pick sides, I'm all Hatfield.

305GTI

Ready to race!
I've watched bits and pieces but I am fairly lost with the story. Hopefully I can catch the first part in its entirety and figure it all out.

VWTN

Ready to race!
I've watched bits and pieces but I am fairly lost with the story. Hopefully I can catch the first part in its entirety and figure it all out.

It would have been better on HBO or the like. Also, if not shot with what appears to be a constant sepia type filter but, I recommend it all the same. The story is the best part, unlike most stuff today were action, gore, or sex is the only grabby theme. Not judging, I enjoy some action, gore, and sex but it's nice to have a great story come along occasionally.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
It's being saved in my DVR, haven't watched it yet.

I am sure it will be a great show, awesome cast.......I do wonder how accurate to the history it will stay though.

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
It's being saved in my DVR, haven't watched it yet.

I am sure it will be a great show, awesome cast.......I do wonder how accurate to the history it will stay though.

It's actually pretty damn close. They've left some bits out, which i don't blame them. The pieces left out would be more for an HBO series.

VWTN

Ready to race!
It's actually pretty damn close. They've left some bits out, which i don't blame them. The pieces left out would be more for an HBO series.

According to my limited knowledge of the history, I agree it's pretty accurate.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
On Pawn Stars they just had one of their rifles come in. It was pretty cool. The providence added around 10k to the value.