GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Australia FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Mrmk6

VW Golf 5 6 V VI GT GTI bezel for driver car seat metal seat handle insert
These bezel is for the UK driver side seat with adjustment of height with a gap.

15 aud incl shipping
There Is mounting material included!

double adhesive tape for fixing.

material 1mm V2A high quality steel
included in delivery 1 cover for the driver side (uk)

Emblem is NOT Flexible because it is a THICK REAL BADGE and NOT just a thin sticker!

for any questions please contact me

inlimbo1

[WA] Mk5/Mk6 Items

Hi All

Just cleaning out the spare room...

Mk5 GTI Multi-Function Steering Wheel WITHOUT Airbag
Item Condition: Excellent
Price: $400 plus postage
Reason for selling: Changed to an Edition 30 steering wheel.
How to: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?2938601

Mk6 118 TSI Multi-Function Steering Wheel Brand New INCLUDES Airbag
Good upgrade for base model Mk6s that didn't have a Multi-function SW.
Item Condition: Excellent BRAND NEW
Price: SOLD

Eurojet Racing Boost Gauge (Includes Side Vent Mount but for a MK5)
Item Condition: BRAND NEW Unopened Box

AWE Tuning 2.5” Downpipe for Mk5- been on the car for only 7000kms
Should fit a Mk6 by removing a bung to fit the extra O2 sensor.
Item Condition: Excellent

Thanks for looking. Please PM any queries.

Cheers

Last edited:

fuzion

Ready to race!
updated

1x pair MK6 GTI Tail Light (came off at 4000kms) - make an offer

1x pair MK6 GTI Headlights (Halogen) $250 - SOLD

1x VF 3" Intake Kit complete to suit GIAC Extreme Tune - - Suit Golf R, Scirocco R, Audi S3, ED35. Offers over $200+

1x MK6 GTI Front Brakes 7000kms old - Including Front Rotors, Calipers+Carriers, Lines etc. Complete. - Offers over $200

1x Audi S3 OEM Springs$50 - SOLD

1x Porsche Boxster Big Brake Kit - Suit: VW Golf MK5 & MK6 All models except R, Skoda & Audi A3's. Note; will bolt direct onto a 312mm OEM stock rotor (GTI models for example). All you require is Boxster 986 4-Pot Calipers (Second hand about $350-450 a pair) and Boxster pads - $450 for the kit including Carriers, Bolts and Braided HEL Lines. - So a not quite so massive BBK with local parts replacement and driveable for under $1k fitted! - update $400

Brake Kit will clear OEM wheels as well (inc 17s, note kit is unused these are for illustration purposes only)

Last edited:

deej1

Hi all,

Offloading some parts I purchased for my mk6 Gti, (many that have never been used) as I'm thinking of selling it. Location is Melbourne.

Can be picked up from CBD after hours, from Thomastown during office hours. I'm also happy to organise shipping to anywhere in Australia.

RCD510 from Mk6 gti
Taken out of car after 6 months so in perfect condition. Will include pass code. Can be shipped to anywhere in Australia.

Price $175

Never taken out of box:
PSS10 coilovers - Purchased for $2040USD from Tirerack which ended up being $2800AUD landed after exchange, duty, GST and shipping.
Price $1600

Picked these over H&R as they can be adjusted much easier than the H&R, plus I've had these before on a BMW and they were fantastic. Note, the cheaper version PSS10 shown is not suitable for our cars so I purchased the more expensive one.

link to info http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/suspension.jsp?&autoModel=GTI&48-158176_Qty=1&partNum=48-158176&make=Bilstein&autoMake=Volkswagen&autoYear=2011&model=PSS10+Coil-Over+Kit&autoModClar=4-Door+With+Rubber+Valve+Stems&group=PSS10+Coil-Over+Kit

Brembo 4 piston BBK from porsche boxster.
Fully refurbished, resealed and unused since the rebuild

Price $1200

To suit Mk6/5 gti and work with standard rotors/pads which saves a lot of ongoing costs. I picked these over a 6 piston as they are more than enough to stop if tracking but my goal was reducing unsprung weight and these are very light. Includes carriers and all mounting bolts. Ready to install.

Also have Goodrich braided brake lines for front and rear Price $75/set

Enkei RPf1 17 x 7.5 Bright silver x 4 (5x112 / 48mm)
unused (literally put on the car to check they fit and clear brakes)

purchased for $956USD from Tirerack and just under $1450AUD landed after exchange rate, taxes, duty, shipping.
Price $900 or $1500 with 4 tyres (see below)

Bought them as they are well known as super lightweight. The ideal choice for track or to dramatically improve road comfort through reduced unsprung weight.

link to info http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?&autoModel=GTI&wheelFinish=Bright+Silver+Paint&wheelFinish=Bright+Silver+Paint&showRear=no&autoMake=Volkswagen&autoYear=2011&wheelMake=Enkei+Racing&initialPartNumber=3797754448BS&i1_Qty=4&autoModClar=4-Door+With+Rubber+Valve+Stems&target=runWheelSearch&wheelModel=RPF1

Tyres 6 x Dunlop Direzza ZII star specs
Unused. 2 loose and 4 mounted to Enkei wheels. happy to remove and sell as set of 4 or 6.

Purchased from tyre rack for $936USD for 6 and cost $1400AUD landed for all 6 after exchange rate, shipping duty and taxes.
Price
set of 2 - $350
set of 4 - $650
set of 6 - $950

*$50 shipping to east coast+SA/set of 2

Incredible tyres which I have purchased for most of my cars. about 1sec off the pace of R Spec's like R888 but with almost no compromise. The road manners are impeccable and aren't too loud
Overall this tyre is much closer to street tyres than R specs for road noise and much closer to R spec than street tyres for performance. Winning! I purchased 6 because I figured fronts would wear out twice as fast on a gti.

link to info http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?&autoModel=GTI&tireMake=Dunlop&autoMake=Volkswagen&autoYear=2011&partnum=245WR7Z2&vehicleSearch=true&i1_Qty=6&autoModClar=4-Door+With+Rubber+Valve+Stems&tireModel=Direzza+ZII

Never used
Recaro Pole Position (all black cloth/suede)+ fixed aluminium side mounts (pre drilled to fit gti but not Recaro brand as pictured in photo)
Black cloth

Can't remember what I paid but these were pricey to ship so it was a lot!

price $750 each inc aluminium side mount

These where the lightest seats I could find that would be really comfortable and able to do daily driving if necessary. They look cool too haha. Also comes with recaro stickers to put all over your side fenders :facepalm:

I have an unused
Black Velo 6 point quick release harness. Open to offers...$150?

Other parts USED

I also have a set of 4 x 18" oem Kharthuom wheels with tyres (roughly 50% tread) to fit mk5 or mk6. Wheels have minor kerb rash on 2 and a small nick on the spoke on the third.
Price $400

Feel free to pm or SMS me on 0478 119 390

cheers,

Dylan

Tiggy11

Hi all,
Chasing the newer plastic end tank version of Golf-R Intercooler (P/N: 1K0 145 803 BE) to upgrade my 2.0 TSI Tiguan if anyone has one spare after upgrading theirs to aftermarket one or something. Prepared to pay around $250 and can arrange shipping at my expense.
Cheers.

Last edited: