GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

painting front bumper?

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
wow, you're cool! Actually someone said it before you so your post is about as pointless as mine.

Maybe if I contributed to this board as much as you do with post such as "this!!!!!!", I'd have 1 gazillion posts!!!

^This^

Someone posted before me sheesh didn't notice that. Well in that case...
Please review top. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gjergj

Ready to race!
Thanks for the help guys...oh and I forgot about my damn side markers. I just hope I can get everything together without scratching anything.

Sent from my htc evo

GTIGTI1

Ready to race!
Picked up my body color matched valence today. For anyone interested in the Chicago area, I have a guy who can do it for $125, or $100 if you bring him the valence yourself. I went to his bodyshop on Thursday, he took it off, put my bumper back on and I picked it up today and just popped it back in.

Attachments

• 2011-04-09 17.50.43.jpg
    2011-04-09 17.50.43.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 794
  • 2011-04-09 17.50.49.jpg
    2011-04-09 17.50.49.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 890
  • before and after.jpg
    before and after.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 989

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
I assume that you want to paint the center insert on the lower bumper.

That piece is separate with the lower grille and the foglight bezels snapped into it.

If you get a fresh center piece and have it painted, you can swap it out at your leisure.

How much did this cost?

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
Picked up my body color matched valence today. For anyone interested in the Chicago area, I have a guy who can do it for $125, or $100 if you bring him the valence yourself. I went to his bodyshop on Thursday, he took it off, put my bumper back on and I picked it up today and just popped it back in.

125.00 is pretty good for removal and paint. I got lucky and got my side markers and valance for free when j had my fender repaired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Same here anyone in the bay area that can do this ?

GiGi GTI

Ready to race!
NJ

I'm looking to have the valence painted CW. Anyone in NJ know of a place that can do it well?

Think there's any chance of VW doing it?

ick

Ready to race!
Anybody know of a good place in SoCal to get this done? Thanks

For the most part any good auto body shop can do the work.

Since your are in San Diego go to United Auto Body of Miramar Blvd and talk to Mark. They did my Votex spoiler and were reasonable.

rmetanes

Passed Driver's Ed

What headlights do you have on.the car? Or you only painted them with black coat?