GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lupin the Golf GTI

tehHooligan

Ready to race!

He doesn't like the hood/bonnet bra.

I personally don't either, I think the leather ones ruin the look. I've also seen many cars with really bad paint and perfect paint right at the front under the bra. It seems kinda silly.

If you really want a car bra that badly, maybe look into a clear bra. They are much less obvious. You could do clear headlight and foglight tints to protect those also, if you are so inclined.

Lupin GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
thanks for the compliments ... short new changes ..

grazie per i complimenti...a breve nuove modifiche..

livefast

Ready to race!
Car looks super sexy! But WTF with the rear shocker sticker. It tries wayyyyy to hard.

Kosta_MKVI

BEAUTIFUL!!! Very clean, the whole cars flows very nicely. Perfect amount of low and the rims compliment the color of the car also perfectly. Well done.

BTW, i find it ridiculous that reflex silver is not an option in the U.S.....

Lupin GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
It's been a bit 'of days since I put the latest changes ... and now I upgrade the situation of my Golf VI GTI.

New type of exhaust with by-pass valve, handmade from Ragazzon

http://www.youtube.com/user/LupinGTI?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/U1DNsecR-7c

fender work

LED Headlights

Targa LED lights OEM

Audi TTRs Brake Discs 370x32

Calipers 8 ppiston Audi Rs4

Aeronautical metal braided brake hoses

EBC Brake pads Yellowstaff

Brake fluid DOT5 Sintoflon

And now ... everything installed…

LED headlights

Delete Front License Plate

Audi Rs4 Audi calipers and discs TTRs ....

Distance between the rim and caliper ...

Deleting the rear license plate

Led license plate lights OEM

For now I'll stop with the changes ....

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
a pass valve on this small of a turbo? Am I the only one not getting it? I know there's a little bit of lag, but I'm honestly curious to see a result if any from adding that additional 20lbs of piping + bypass

Could possibly be for sound. I know a lot of subi guys that run stock exhausts but a bypass valve pretty much dumps to atmosphere at the dp.

Benefit is running a stock exhaust no sound and no going to draw heads visually but also have the performance gain of a TBE with no restriction similar to running a DP.

I'm only guessing though..

Uberryan

Banned
Yeah what the hell? Why don't we get that color? I want!!

They killed the Reflex Silver paint option at the 2008 GTIs.

I can see the bypass valve being for some turbo spool increase, but this only creates restriction, and hinder performance unless you get a valve rated properly for the back pressure of our turbos. You'll basically be spinning the turbo faster to try and compensate for making the same power as before. Doesn't make sense if it's just for sound. I would rather get straight pipes or a side exit dump. Seems a lot more logical, without killing performance. Maybe OP knows something that I don't, but I always figured that these were a bit extreme on a 4banger turbo not rated above a gt28. GT30 would see improvements from this setup, but I typically see turbo'd v6's and v8's running these, like on Supras, and Skyline R32s.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i want those courtesy lights man!

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Awesome ride man. Love the wheels and how they suit the drop perfectly!
Keep it up