ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Oh wow

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Well no wonder you got that damn cane...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
^

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I barely took any of the time this year. I have enough to take off the rest of the year paid :(

do they cash you out at all there or nah?

ive been trying to get HR to cash us out at half rate for anything over the 40 carryover - no one will take it but it incentivizes people not to take BS vacations beause "use it or lose it"

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Well no wonder you got that damn cane...

Accurate. GTI coming out for winter cuz paid off. Wife is driving it for the winter. Then we are getting her a 4 door one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
ive been trying to get HR to cash us out at half rate for anything over the 40 carryover - no one will take it but it incentivizes people not to take BS vacations beause "use it or lose it"

You can only carryover 40?
And if you do cash it out, it's at 1/2 rate??? WTF?

Geez we can have up to 280hours, and anything over that is automatically cashed out.
And when we do our yearly benefits you can elect to do a one time cash out of up to 80 hours you want at full pay later on in the year.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Dang that's awesome they let you do that. They won't cash me out for it, use it or lose it. I don't have a backup for me so if I take time off I end up burying myself for the next 2 weeks. It's not worth it to me to get backed up if I'm not actually going on a vacay.

Well that's some shit..."use it or lose it", but you can't really use it :thumbdown:

Plan it out better next year I guess, lol

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Dang that's awesome they let you do that. They won't cash me out for it, use it or lose it. I don't have a backup for me so if I take time off I end up burying myself for the next 2 weeks. It's not worth it to me to get backed up if I'm not actually going on a vacay.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Shits bullshit. That’s the way it was at Walgreens for me. It was literally me and another guy running all of Puerto Rico. Like 130 stores. I’d rarely take time off. When I did I’d order fat to pad for any variations in demand and just hope for the best. My co-worker could put out some fires, but with how specialized the demand patterns were for each category it was like setting him up for failure.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
You can only carryover 40?
And if you do cash it out, it's at 1/2 rate??? WTF?

Geez we can have up to 280hours, and anything over that is automatically cashed out.
And when we do our yearly benefits you can elect to do a one time cash out of up to 80 hours you want at full pay later on in the year.

no no i want them to do it but they wont let us. its use it or lose it. my lobbying has had little success.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.