GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

Steering wheel installed. What a pain in the ass to get the stock airbag off that wheel. Ow. Also replaced the PCV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Flying in to London but where I'm staying is 2 hours south. I rented a scirocco. Rhd and manual.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jelly. That would be a dope car to rent!! In4pics

Phur

Autocross Champion
Flying in to London but where I'm staying is 2 hours south. I rented a scirocco. Rhd and manual.

Hells yeah! Enjoy! In4pics

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat 18: Not That There's Anything Wrong With That

Pequods, now old fashioned's. Off to England in the morning

Don Draper approves.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Fresh homemade cranberry-orange bread and a latte...[emoji4]

Good morning everyone. I hope that you’re all having a nice weekend.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Buy $50 cabelas gift card get free cabelas accessory bag $15 value. Nice little bag well made (also available in pink) . Also can confirm Illinois going to 72 hour wait period Jan 1st for long guns.

lol :laugh:

i was just going to say this, and the shrimp

wows

Do it yourself, better quality too. minimal time. i prefer my shrimp butterflied too. good stuff. costco has the best qualit shrimp ive tasted

Bring on all the wood blisters . Good extensions on those hand plants. The last pic i didnt even know nose protectors were a thing. I bet the rails made the grabs a lot easier.

These photos are so throwback with the skater clothes lol. Sad kids these days hardly use pads.

Dang that distance above the coping , did you even ollie or do you just hit it with a bunch of speed? i rarely got above the coping cause scary af.

You ever hit a 360 above coping ? or air to fakie?
sweet photos, i wish i had more footage from back in the day

Nos is dangerous yeah, when you hit it your vision goes all star wars light speed

Pads FTW , I don't see how teh kids can skate big bowls and like 12 sets of stairs without pads.

Deck rails are making a comeback, you should try them.

Nose gaurds, yep we had all kinds of plastic crap on our boards.

We didn't Ollie into airs at that time. You just had to get a bunch of speed going. Tony Hawk was the only person that ollied into airs and he got made fun of for it :iono:

360s.... I used to be able to do gay twists now a and then, not that high though
And fakie Ollie's, that's where you start out fake and come back in forward.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Steering wheel installed. What a pain in the ass to get the stock airbag off that wheel. Ow. Also replaced the PCV.

Hang it on the wall of the mancave.

Status
Not open for further replies.