GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
have any more clear pics of the front lower grill installed? I bought one of those and can't decide if i want to install it haha.

following up because i think this post got lost in the sauce :)

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Haha thanks!
following up because i think this post got lost in the sauce :)
Here's a couple I have on my phone at the moment

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
thanks! shit i cant decide, it looks pretty awesome; i want to run it because its gloss, different and hopefully makes my FMIC pop out more haha. But the grill is such a pain in the ass to remove

man your car looks so sick man. though i like the other 'circle' wheels more than the current, boy does the car pull off the current nicely. very deep wide wheels.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Thanks I appreciate it! It's a pain in the ass molding the bar grill into the honeycomb as well
thanks! shit i cant decide, it looks pretty awesome; i want to run it because its gloss, different and hopefully makes my FMIC pop out more haha. But the grill is such a pain in the ass to remove

man your car looks so sick man. though i like the other 'circle' wheels more than the current, boy does the car pull off the current nicely. very deep wide wheels.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Figuring out specs for the "stance" setup with the rsii's for next year.

These are the finalized specs which will allow me to run a 5.5 inch front lip and 7inch rear. I'll be running a fender to lip setup all around with -4 maybe -4.5 up front and about -5 degrees in the rear with some stretch. This means a possible camber plate notch up front and I'll definitely some idf arms finally. The only thing I'll have to test is tires since Toyo in my experience runs pretty damn wide.

Who wants to see me stretch some Toyo r888rs? [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i'm down to see toyo r888r's!

All the photos are magazine quality

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I'd say start with 255/35/R18 for a size. That way you can realize very quickly they won't fit and sell them to me with a hefty discount since they're now used. Those are gonna be my next tire and i'm not looking forwards to the price tag.

Edit: Saw you are using that size for the front, should still give them to me though.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
i'm down to see toyo r888r's!

All the photos are magazine quality
Thanks dude! He's a phenomenal photographer
I'd say start with 255/35/R18 for a size. That way you can realize very quickly they won't fit and sell them to me with a hefty discount since they're now used. Those are gonna be my next tire and i'm not looking forwards to the price tag.

Edit: Saw you are using that size for the front, should still give them to me though.
That was the plan! Order two 255s and test fit on a front and a rear to see where they'll fit better and go from there. Send me a pm I can get a discount on them as well!

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
Cars going back to the body shop today so I guess I should get these ready for installation! Noticed I didn't get pics of the parking brake setup all that much so here ya go. Didn't even open the front rotors box, holy hell these are big! I'll be getting new brake fluid as well as a pump to make the job easier.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
"bolt on flares don't make a widebody"
After looking at my original bumper it seems that the guy I had fix it completely FUCKED it up to the point that widening a new donor bumper was an easier option...

So the original bumper got sanded down and flares/sidemarker caps taken off and epoxied onto the new bumper.

Yes those are self tapping screws to hold in the bumper flares so they don't move. They'll get removed before adding more epoxy to the back side and then it's time for smoothing and paint!