GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Cars for Sale

Old 09-07-2018, 12:15 AM   #1
Drew_mk6GTI
Ready to race!

Drives: Mk6 GTI
'12 GTI 40k miles- Stage 2 ready car

Hello everyone! I thought it'd be as good idea as any to post my car here on top of my Craigslist ad. Has a previous salvage title with 40,407 miles; mods include an APR turboback, Uni intake, and GFB DV+
$9,400 OBO

https://columbiamo.craigslist.org/ct...691216644.html

I try to be as upfront and detailed as possible when it comes to describing the history and condition of the car and would like to find someone that will enjoy and take care of it well.
If you have any serious questions or need more information, feel free to send me a PM or reach me via the available contact info in the ad.

Thanks-
Andrew

Last edited by Drew_mk6GTI; 10-04-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Drew_mk6GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:42 PM   #2
atikovi
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2010 GTI
First thing somebody will ask is why doesn't it have tags? Isn't it roadworthy? How will they take it for a test drive or get a PPI?
atikovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:27 PM   #3
Drew_mk6GTI
Ready to race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atikovi View Post
First thing somebody will ask is why doesn't it have tags? Isn't it roadworthy? How will they take it for a test drive or get a PPI?
To answer your first question, Iíve had the insurance removed and transferred to my other car as this one is no longer my daily. Itís been kept under a shed for more or less the past summer so I hadnít driven it a whole lot during that period of time. I still have the plates, I just removed them to get pictures more than anything.

If someone needs a PPI to be arranged, Iím sure I could contact my insurance company and have liability placed on it temporarily so it could be driven to be inspected. Waltís in Columbia, Mo would probably be the best place to go for that.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:04 PM   #4
Drew_mk6GTI
Ready to race!

Bump, price reduced

Tags
apr, forsale, gti, mk6