GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jus Finna Make Me A Sammich

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion

artery clogging isn't it?

But yeah sucks, 3rd month I went to a car wash and you can guess the rest... never doing that again.

Diluted

Ready to race!
Was there an issue with the cup kit or did you want "moar low"/adjust-ability?

Diluted

Ready to race!
Thanks! I was looking in to purchasing the Touring Cup Kit. I'm torn though due to the winter I'd like to be able to raise it up some (not that the cup kit goes super low) if needed.

I don't plan on tracking the car or anything so I'm not sure I'd need the dampening/preload adjust-ability. Although having the option to adjust the ride quality is a big plus.

Diluted

Ready to race!
Low enough to cut the gap down, but high enough to not sacrifice any driveability

This is exactly what I want. Just kill the gap and keep some semblance of comfortable drive-ability.

josuar88

Ready to race!
I always wondered what the speaker grill looking inserts were for on that panel. I thought it might have been the bluetooth mic. Guess just random design piece. Also why is there a light in the middle of the phone buttons that doesn't light up on the 2011 models vw laziness to delete it?

kyclops

Ready to race!
Not sure if you got an entire set or something, but all I did to replace mine was take off the very front clear piece that goes over the bulbs, then the reflectors too, they both are clipped in there pretty easy, didn't break a single clip. Did it in the dark with a butter knife haha.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Those look pretty nice! Bruh Man FTW.

guesswho1983

Ready to race!
if u go so lowww..that shi.....t happens
i like u re car.i m interest about u re suspension.how many miles u go with that and what it s u re configuration(o kit suspension complete,or springs h&r and coils blinstein)?

i like very much this picture

Attachments

• CSGProfileTestp.jpg
    CSGProfileTestp.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 230

fatty@golfmk6.com

Go Kart Champion
i think our car is going to look very similar in the spring... CSG, 6k headlights and fogs... led interior and license plate... i'm gonna paint the red stripe on the grill black too... only difference is that yours is probably going to lower and faster than mine and I have 2 extra doors