GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EuroJet Catback Exhaust - Sale Temporarily on Hold

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Selling my exhaust again!!

Just looking for something a little louder. The Eurojet exhaust sounds amazing!!

I've had the full TBE on for about a month and half, and it's basically brand new.

My price is 550 including shipping. The exhaust is brand new, save yourself over 100 bucks + shipping.

Want this gone ASAP!!

Thanks,
Emil

Last edited:

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
The quality of this exhaust and fabrication is that of an exhaust twice the price!

Isj

Go Kart Champion
will this include the resonated J-pip connection? If not, then it's not a problem.

very interested in getting this.

also where in north jersey are you? I can possibly pick it up

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to see you leave the EJ bandwagon... I have a feeling you're going GHL.
Even after no-cat you still seem to think it's too quiet?

If anyone wants to see the real quality behind this system here you go:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=376736#post376736

Good luck Emil! For prospective buyers, you're buying a top quality system from a top quality guy.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
On second thought everyone think I'm going to hold on to this for at least another month. Gonna purchase the GHL Catback next month regardless to see which one I prefer.

Everytime I get in the car the Eurojet system just reminds me how nice it sounds.

So there's a 75% chance this will be for sale early next month.

Sorry to see you leave the EJ bandwagon... I have a feeling you're going GHL.
Even after no-cat you still seem to think it's too quiet?

If anyone wants to see the real quality behind this system here you go:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=376736#post376736

Good luck Emil! For prospective buyers, you're buying a top quality system from a top quality guy.

Just rethought it pal. You know me too well! I am seriously considering the GHL and I'm going to purchase it next month to see which exhaust I prefer.

Yep even the catless version is only a notch louder than the catted version like we tested side by side at the meet in September.

The EJ just sounds so good, just wish it was louder :(

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Simple fix, go k04 and it will be the right loud you are looking for.

On second thought everyone think I'm going to hold on to this for at least another month. Gonna purchase the GHL Catback next month regardless to see which one I prefer.

Everytime I get in the car the Eurojet system just reminds me how nice it sounds.

So there's a 75% chance this will be for sale early next month.

Just rethought it pal. You know me too well! I am seriously considering the GHL and I'm going to purchase it next month to see which exhaust I prefer.

Yep even the catless version is only a notch louder than the catted version like we tested side by side at the meet in September.

The EJ just sounds so good, just wish it was louder :(

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Simple fix, go k04 and it will be the right loud you are looking for.

True.

Except I decided I'm gonna do the full Stage 3 now. :)

Hoping to get that done sometime around February/March.

AaronC1

Ready to race!
Is there a connector to hook up to the factory DP included? Post states you had the TBE.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Is there a connector to hook up to the factory DP included? Post states you had the TBE.

It has a reducer that will allow it to be hooked up to the stock DP without any issues. That is correct I have the full TBE.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Where are the pictures of the ECS Stage 5 brakes!!!?!!?!!?!

Still haven't installed them yet. The paint needs to be touched up but I don't think I'm gonna do that till spring.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
If you decide to go with the GHL, I'm interested and local.

If you want to hear the system come out to our weekly Tri-Dubbin' meets that Emil and myself attend. See my signature below.

Emil, I saw that picture already when you text me.
I want to see them ON the car buddy! Congrats