GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help My Car Drop Weight

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
Only downside is it limits ALOT of after market BBKs

Wilwood fits and one of the lightest BBKs. Ti exhaust, sunroof delete, interior delete a/c delete, believe it or not the abs pump bracket is heavy and if aluminum there would be a savings. Oem bumper supports are heavy as well.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Heres my VisRacing KS Style carbon vented hood. About the least ricey hood i can find with vents. Im not sure how much it weighs tho.
Lj9BD6k - Imgur.jpg

ePm7kU7 - Imgur.jpg

i7LvpQY - Imgur.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Injen, might have been covered already but what does your car weigh in at currently? I had mine corner balanced late last year with a 185lb ballast in the driver seat for my weight. I was at 2996lb with me in the car. I still have the interior minus the back seat and spare tire/tools. Have dropped a lot of suspension weight as well as wheels/exhaust/brakes.

jay745

Injen, might have been covered already but what does your car weigh in at currently? I had mine corner balanced late last year with a 185lb ballast in the driver seat for my weight. I was at 2996lb with me in the car. I still have the interior minus the back seat and spare tire/tools. Have dropped a lot of suspension weight as well as wheels/exhaust/brakes.

edit: looking at my corner balance print out I'm not sure if 2996 reflects with me in it or the car alone. Damnit.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie

For race day with the hood on, battery in, race seat in and 1/4 a tank it weights 2790 without me in it. This is going to change when i install my versus diffuser that weights ~7lbs.

I also have a Rieger front bumper painted and ready to install. Not sure if it weights more, less or the same than the OEM piece though.

jay745

For race day with the hood on, battery in, race seat in and 1/4 a tank it weights 2790 without me in it. This is going to change when i install my versus diffuser that weights ~7lbs.

I also have a Rieger front bumper painted and ready to install. Not sure if it weights more, less or the same than the OEM piece though.

ah cool, guessing then that 2996 was with me in it.

zef

Drag Racing Champion