GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Late night detail, liked this pic...

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
dark and sinister :) Didn't get to the wheels or the exhaust (got too late), but car got an ONR prewash, ONR wash x2, clay bar (only on horizontal surfaces, there wasn't much that came off so I skipped side panels), and Klasse AIO. Wheels got a quick wash but no additional loving.

Given the amount of salt on the roads here, I'm amazed the car is still in pretty good condition. There's a bit of swirling from the dealer's detail monkey but it's not too bad overall.

Unfortunately, I also found a scratch :mad: on the passenger door panel that I think the dealer detailer just covered with wax, and the scratch the dealer left on the hood isn't budging so it's going to need a buffing out by a real detailer (luckily, dealer should cover the cost).

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
No PC or Flex sadly, I didn't work on them too much since it's still winter. The dealer owes me a fix on the hood scratch, so I'm not going to work on it by hand. The one on the door is pretty minor, I'll leave it til spring when I can get a better clean on the car.

Another pic from this morning (after 30 miles, stayed pretty clean!), widescreen background sized! 1900x1200. Sorry for meh compression, I'll redo it when I have access to Gimp at home instead of just office picture manager.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Nice!

It is almost strange to see a clean car this time of year, and that's coming from MrClean. ;)

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
If it makes you feel better, it's dirty now :(