GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Pumped for this release. I had given up on it, but I guess its happening finally. Going to drive my ass 4 hours to my favorite APR dealer in MA even though I've moved to PA. But he does free upgrades for flash and DSG update so I'm ready to make the trip when this finally releases.

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
Pumped for this release. I had given up on it, but I guess its happening finally. Going to drive my ass 4 hours to my favorite APR dealer in MA even though I've moved to PA. But he does free upgrades for flash and DSG update so I'm ready to make the trip when this finally releases.

Where do you go in MA? I got my tune done at Coventry Motorcar in CT, the dude there is pretty chill and it might save you an hour or two of the trip.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Interesting but I bet he won't throw me free updates with no labor fee? I've always gone to see Marc at Marc's Foreign Car in Wakefield, MA. Great guy, great service, and been going to him since my VW addiction started with my old MKV like 8 years ago now.

Davespence20

Ready to race!
I don't know where in Pa your from but there is Ap tuning in Lebanon. Or RSW in green broke NJ. Would save you a whole lot of driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Final question for me would be, after getting the tune, how are we suppose to know it's been properly updated aside from maybe feeling the power diff? I only ask because I'm going to be going from winter tires to summer tires when I officially can feel the difference, and anything will feel fast after going from winter tires back to summer. So a tune update or not, I wouldn't probably feel the difference... Any other way to know?

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
You should be given a burn report from the tuner that shows the details.
Before and after and the options and programs added.
Would be v3.x I expect

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
And here I'm wishing an update for the Golf R would come out too... but I doubt it. :(

Last edited:

Jared32

Ready to race!
And here I'm am wishing an update for the Golf R would come out too... but I doubt it. :(

I thought one just just did but I may be mistaken...

Sent from my EYEphone to yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.