GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Side Window guard/wind deflectors 4-door

Misshe11

Passed Driver's Ed
All,

I have a set of side window deflectors, they inserted into the four side windows of my 13 GTI and are a deep black tinted color. I had taken them off and left them in my garage forgotten when I traded the GTI yesterday... but as I was transferring the old car's junk into the new one I spotted them... They won't fit the MK7 R that replaced the GTI so I offer em here, in decent condition:

$30

I am in the North burbs of Chicago so if anyone wants to pic em up locally that would be awesome!

Thanks much!

P20J3CTX

All,

I have a set of side window deflectors, they inserted into the four side windows of my 13 GTI and are a deep black tinted color. I had taken them off and left them in my garage forgotten when I traded the GTI yesterday... but as I was transferring the old car's junk into the new one I spotted them... They won't fit the MK7 R that replaced the GTI so I offer em here, in decent condition:

$30

I am in the North burbs of Chicago so if anyone wants to pic em up locally that would be awesome!

Thanks much!
I'm in Palatine. How far are you from there? I can swing by and check them out.

Misshe11

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in Palatine. How far are you from there? I can swing by and check them out.

I am in Antioch :) Might be a bit of a drive from Palatine...

Brand is weather tech...

Here is what they look like off the car:

From what I remember they did work to keep rain and snow off the side windows and helped with resonance when the windows and sunroof were open, but maybe just changed where/when it happened?