GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWE Turboback, K04/GIAC, Seibon Hood, OZ 19" Superturismo, Falken 245/35, H&R Coilove

drshuayb

Passed Driver's Ed
AWE Turboback, K04/GIAC, Seibon Hood, OZ 19" Superturismo, Falken 245/35, H&R Coilove

AWE Turboback, K04/GIAC, Seibon Hood, HID FOG LIGHTS, OZ 19" Superturismo, Falken 245/35, H&R Coilovers, APR Intake Stage 1, AEM Boost Gauge, Forge BOV, Hornblasters Horn (Deafening)

DECALS AND NEON REMOVED!!! YAY!!! HOWS IT LOOK??

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 575
  • hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 7,323
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 2,072
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:

dubbinit

Go Kart Champion
Whaaaaaa.

That is sure something... :thumbsup:

EDIT: Wait, underbody neons?

MichaelLegaspi

Ready to race!
I can appreciate the work you put into this car.. But it looks like an auto that needs to be slightly unpimped.

Don't get me wrong its a great looking car, and I love the super wide tires..

But the stickers and underglow, is something I find hard to comprehend-just my opinion.

If you like it, by all means do it- don't let other people tell you whats cool and what isn't. :rolleyes:

Xtremery1

Passed Driver's Ed
too much Need for Speed?

underglow and a train horn? I think you blasted your brains out - can we use your stickers to over up those stupid underglow lights?

Vin Diesel is calling. He wants to have bum sex with you.

drshuayb

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha u guys are all right! I know the stickers and light are gay, I just put them to see what it would look like but I'm not too happy either

Eff Bags

do you own an outdoor fire pit? or maybe just a driveway, some gasoline, and a match? put the fast and furious hood, stickers, and underglow in there and don't look back. throw some paint thinner on those tail lights while you're at it...

other than that :thumbsup:

Vwfreak1

Go Kart Champion
Stickers, hood, tail lights, underglow = big no no

Wheels, drop, performance = :thumbsup:

Antonio Monteiro

Ready to race!
Very nice, by adding the 245 tire did you stretch the fender or just add spacer? I want to see if i should add 235 or 245 when i upgrade to 19'' and how is the ride feel?

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
at least the underglow can be turned on and off... the CF hood would be fine without those vents, or with different vents at least.... the vents don't seem to match the car at all.

The rims are pretty nice, functional because they are light weight yet they still look good:)

Glad you're enjoying the AWE/GIAC Ko4:)

The other day I was chasing a Porsche 911 through Mulholland drive... He used 2 lanes in the turns to try and get away, but I was still able to real him in using up just one lane (tons of grip), and on the straightaways coming out of the turns, acceleration was matched. I prolly could've been faster but I wasn't too familiar with the road as that was the first time I've been on that section...