GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Changed oil/filter by myself ! LOL newb turning pro

Whats your opinion on the Eurosport catback ? I'm about to buy it used from a friend.

I already have a 3" DP you think it will sound gnarly ?

Eurojet makes/made quality stuff. It'll sound great. I had their turboback exhaust on my mk4 Gli

avni

Ready to race!
It's Eurosport not Eurojet..

these are different brands correct ?

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
OHHH yes, yes. I only know Eurojet lol. my bad

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
you'll love the skirts....i thought u bought them prepainted from Fleabay, NO??

I did, but they don't have CSG...They had shark blue, black, I think reflex silver, and shadow blue, so I ordered shark blue. I wish they would have had CSG though lol...the paint was flawless.

A.SMK6

Had my buddy do a carbon scrape on the car today and boy did it make a difference. The car had been carbon choked for so long I forgot how it was actually supposed to feel haha.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
got the car back from the wrap shop.

Gotta say i love the color its really green in person

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Just a little venting...not a big deal...just annoying. I wish ECS had better shipping options. I ordered something on the 23rd. One of the parts had to come from their warehouse so the parts weren't going to ship until the 27th. Except on the 27th all they did was create the shipping label and it wasn't actually shipped until the 28th. Sunday night it arrived in Tampa (2 hours away from me). From there FedEx transferred the package to USPS and now my package that was scheduled for delivery today is now delayed until thursday. I went with the free shipping option because the cheapest shipping they even offered was about $22. I'm mostly annoyed because my package that was only 2 hours away from me on sunday is taking another 4 days to get to me. It took 4 days to get from Ohio to Tampa, FL, wtfffff....I would have paid $10 for shipping if it meant it could have arrived today, but $22 for the next best shipping option seems over priced.

avni

Ready to race!
Just a little venting...not a big deal...just annoying. I wish ECS had better shipping options. I ordered something on the 23rd. One of the parts had to come from their warehouse so the parts weren't going to ship until the 27th. Except on the 27th all they did was create the shipping label and it wasn't actually shipped until the 28th. Sunday night it arrived in Tampa (2 hours away from me). From there FedEx transferred the package to USPS and now my package that was scheduled for delivery today is now delayed until thursday. I went with the free shipping option because the cheapest shipping they even offered was about $22. I'm mostly annoyed because my package that was only 2 hours away from me on sunday is taking another 4 days to get to me. It took 4 days to get from Ohio to Tampa, FL, wtfffff....I would have paid $10 for shipping if it meant it could have arrived today, but $22 for the next best shipping option seems over priced.

Danm that's lame

What did you buy anyhow?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Danm that's lame

What did you buy anyhow?

Retainers for my side skirts that I'm hoping I could pick up from my painter today, but I guess it doesn't matter now. The retainers don't really seem necessary, but they're OEM skirts so I want a complete OEM set up.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
that's fucking HOT

how much did you drop if you don't mind me asking.

Thanks!! Im glad i picked this color. It was right around $2000 i got some discount because of a holiday sale when i booked the wrap

Much cheaper then what it would have cost to do the paint work the car needed

avni

Ready to race!
That's not bad at all.

Last question..I've heard you can only get wraps if your paint has no chips or damage.

Is this true?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

yeah eff those guys.

phuccer1

Ready to race!
Finally going to get off of the COBB OTS tune and ordered Stratified's flash tune. I hope it's as good as everybody says it is!