GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf VI ECU reprogramme?

gerard

Anyone hear of a campaign to update the ECU program?. Heard some Golf VIs in Singapore delayed delivery due to this.

Blaze182

Ready to race!
Thats quite interesting, but no, I havent heard anything of it.

I'd be very interested to find out more... Do you have a link or something with more info, or is it just word of mouth??

I'd like to see how much more power flashing can get out of the new little mills VW put in the MK VI

vwkiwi

Hi Guys, there is an ECU update, mines been done (2 weeks ago) as they were trying to rectify an issue with the DSG making a clicking/ticking noise when engaging in lower gears up and down. - to cut a long story short it did nothing to help the dsg noise. The computer seems more responsive and the digital speedo more accurate (changes more in line with the needle i.e not lagging as much) Other than that cant comment further. VW australia told me there are 2 updates, one for the transmission and one for the engine but i don't know anything else.
Hope this helps

gerard

Is your's a 118TSI?

I brought mine to the dealer yesterday for some unrelated supercharger noise and they are booking the car for 'a pump' change next month.