GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I've done it!

Kaenon

Ready to race!
I am excited! I've bought my first "real" car.
2012 GTI 4-door DSG in CSG with sunroof and conv.

I will be picking it up in the middle/end of this week.

Wanted to thank all the posters here who have posted oodles of useful and entertaining information.

I was worried with the 2013s just about to come out, but Friday VWoA in my region dropped from 0.9% to 0% and I got an additional 300-400 on my trade after I thought all was said and done. :w00t:

Can't wait to drive it!

HatchesPlan

Congratulations man! These cars are a blast to drive! I just got one a few weeks back. Still learning the ins and outs, but I'm loving it!

Red Dragon, you're right, there is a a certain affirming feeling with buying your first car

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I am excited! I've bought my first "real" car.
2012 GTI 4-door DSG in CSG with sunroof and conv.

I will be picking it up in the middle/end of this week.

Wanted to thank all the posters here who have posted oodles of useful and entertaining information.

I was worried with the 2013s just about to come out, but Friday VWoA in my region dropped from 0.9% to 0% and I got an additional 300-400 on my trade after I thought all was said and done. :w00t:

Can't wait to drive it!

Congrats. 0% financing rules. Kind of surprised they would be offering it this early though.

Kaenon

Ready to race!
Picked the GTI up from the dealership today! Was the first time I saw it since it was at another dealership a couple hundred miles away. Couldn't have been any happier, so pleased! Only thing wrong: my sunglass compartment doesnt fit my sunglasses :p

Anyways, the car is awesome, got a great deal and just found out VW pays my first payment through the grad program, plus 0%!

Efren90

Passed Driver's Ed
That's awesome man enjoy it! I'm still waiting on mine it's coming down from Germany as we speak. last I heard is that it was just coming out of the production line and getting on the trailer :) Can't wait! That's an awesome deal dude! I got the 0.9% I guess they're not going 0% for military sales overseas :(