GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

punchagoat

Banned
Still breaking the car in so I haven't pushed it. Based on reports the car will spike to 20+ psi for a short period. Sustained max boost is supposedly around 16psi

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I'm fine with you being a hater, just don't go trashing products willy nilly. APR doesn't make that intake anyway, Carbonio does. Carbonio is legit. Hate on their products that are actually shit i.e. inferior stainless exhausts.

I wouldn't say carbonio is legit if apr is selling their products.. they must be suffering and need apr more than they need them...

Lame or not this car is way more fun than the GTI ever was.

newer cars tend to be more fun than older ones, also manual helps, and AWD prolly helps a bit with getting power down lol.

what does that have to do with flow? the old carbonio had the same inlet area and was one of the best flowing.

he wasn't talking about air flow, he was talking about the noise, to which I agree, open flow is more fun because it sounds better.

Your perceived amount of fun realized is subjective. Wasn't knocking the car, just the boost gauge max psi.

your perceived amount of fun is subjective yourself, so what's your point? :lol:

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I wouldn't say carbonio is legit if apr is selling their products.. they must be suffering and need apr more than they need them...

newer cars tend to be more fun than older ones, also manual helps, and AWD prolly helps a bit with getting power down lol.

he wasn't talking about air flow, he was talking about the noise, to which I agree, open flow is more fun because it sounds better.

your perceived amount of fun is subjective yourself, so what's your point? :lol:

That's exactly my point. It's subjective.

And Adrian was talking about flow. Should go back and read brah. He said the design looks inefficient. Thanks for stopping by though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.