GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chiraqi Chat14: And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI, And You Get a MK7 GTI!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
yeah... not sure if it can be reversed, tbh. 3mos i think, is the time span. oops. my bad.

Maybe he will learn his lesson, don't troll the trolling master :iono:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
i didnt mean to ban both SN's, lol.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I have been in contact with Boosted/cole/blancpain/meatboi/blueewok/chris, He has informed me that he will not be returning to the forums after his ban is lifted. He was not able to obtain the skill required to properly drive a performance fwd car and therefore will be switching to a rwd platform that takes less skill to drive in hopes that he can overcome his lack of driving skills and enjoy motorsport once again.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
I have been in contact with Boosted/cole/blancpain/meatboi/blueewok/chris, He has informed me that he will not be returning to the forums after his ban is lifted. He was not able to obtain the skill required to properly drive a performance fwd car and therefore will be switching to a rwd platform that takes less skill to drive in hopes that he can overcome his lack of driving skills and enjoy motorsport once again.

Send him my condolences please

Sent from my distraction device

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

please tell Mr. blueewok he is somewhat missed and to live long and prosper

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
both? meaning you banned 2? He should be fine then, he has 45 other SNs to choose from

Send him my condolences please

Sent from my distraction device

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de tail/651885815/overview/?aff=criteo&BAC=criteolf91814

Apparently if you turn a c5 corvette into a saleen its worth more...

quiet day. looks like I didn't miss much.

Status
Not open for further replies.