GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 18: CAR MODS GALORE; CAR PROBLEMS GALORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dang wow, that is wild Jim... yeah, maybe it was Leah one.

The Uni's are just nice because its very open and tolerable - the way religion should be, lol.

Yeah, agreed on coils tbh. But for $400, they are nice for ride height and a comfy ride. I couldn't believe when I rode in an ST car and it was softer than the DG springs on my mk6, was blown away.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Probably? If someone comes on my property and doesn’t leave upon my request, the appropriate physical force will be applied.

Condos are nice. They have a main entrance thats locked and then you get to the unit. No one bothers me :)

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Nest have a subscription fee for storage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Condos are nice. They have a main entrance thats locked and then you get to the unit. No one bothers me :)

I miss that about my old apartment. Now I have two front doors literally right next to mine. Can never tell if someone is knocking or not. Except the time the police came for a noise complaint last week. Fucking person above us is a bitch.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
F that shit.

Ya my thoughts too. You must REALLY want video surveillance to pay for that.

Why can't I just have a small home server that it dumps to for free, instead?

Jaber

Modero
F that shit.

Nest IQ is the sniz... some of the highest quality recording (with audio) out there. Try setting up a server that records video/audio in HD, 24/7, that can handle multiple streams/recordings. Will cost a pretty penny, then there is the electric bill for running said server. And maintenance. Only downside to Nest, is if it goes offline (internet down), they will not record. But doesn't bother me, since only time my internet goes down, is when power goes out.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Ya my thoughts too. You must REALLY want video surveillance to pay for that.

Why can't I just have a small home server that it dumps to for free, instead?

^^^^ how I feel on half the “cloud” shit these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.