GDOGGTI Build Thread

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Rear Wiper Delete today!!!!

Looks so much better:

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Just saw this post today car is coming together nicely
one question is EE Militia a clothing company or a group as well because they hace some cool shit

EE Militia is a "national" car club, we have been around the last 3 years and still growing! We have the best members who represent us and always looking to expand!

Check out our site! (It's FREE) www.eemilitia.com

We also have a Decal & Designs Division: www.eemilitia.bigcartel.com

Alot of the money from proceeds goes back into funding the club or charity events (example is our recent Toys for Tots drive), There are no club fees or dues! We do alot of work for companies like: eurotuner magazine, redline motorworks, bagriders, eurojetracing, dbcperformance, as well as many other vendors that you see on these forums.

Last edited:

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Nice ride!

defently looks sweet im courious why people dont like the back wiper blade? most have it removed

Thanks guys :D

The wiper delete in my case is for two reasons.

1. Our rear wiper goes on automatically sometimes (when your front ones are on and you go into revers) and if your window is dirty you run the risk of seriously scratching the glass.

2. I think it looks way cleaner with out it. Looks more balanced to me

myGTi2011

car looks amazing man, love the color matched lower grill, and those city lights, how did you manage to replace the bulbs to those ultra white's?? also what paint did you use for the grill? thanks!