GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GDOGGTI Build Thread

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
I just saw this thread man. Car looks nice! How did you tint your tails??? With window tint?

Thanks man, they used a special tint for the tails that apparently is only used for tail lights. It was called charcoal or something like that. its a lot thicker than window tint.

car looks amazing man, love the color matched lower grill, and those city lights, how did you manage to replace the bulbs to those ultra white's?? also what paint did you use for the grill? thanks!

Thanks :D the bulbs are easy to replace. pop the hood and look behind the head light housings there is a big circular cap that u can twist and open. once in there you will see a little plastic tab that you can pull on, thats the city light. the size is 194 and its a super bright LED. for the lower grill I took it to a professional pain shop and they used the color code for the TR :w00t:

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
New Wheels. RS6 Reps, 18x8 ET 45:

They look bigger in person :lol:

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
car is lookin real good bro! where'd you get the rims from?

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
looking good! screaming for a drop tho

thanks man, and yea i know shit.. Hopefully my next mod is some H&R Super sports.. i dont need the convenience of coils

car is lookin real good bro! where'd you get the rims from?

thanks man :D I got them from a fellow EEM member. he got some BBS so he sold me these for a good price

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Looks good man :thumbup:

I forgot about NEW RS6 wheels. I though you were getting these this whole time.

Oh, and obligatory LOWER IT!

GDOGGTI

Go Kart Champion
Looks good man :thumbup:

Oh, and obligatory LOWER IT!

lol thanks man, and noooo those are the ones my dad has and i hate them lol Springs are in the works.. I might buy some REALLY soon

they look nice man! i think silver would of looked better but thats just me! looks good

thanks :D and yea I thought about silver but since I have the black on red theme I said "screw it".. next silver wheels will be VMRs :D

Joker GTI

Ready to race!
looks good.... I got them at oewheels.com I may sell mine soon though...