GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I'm done with ECS

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
If the perception of ECS's shipping price is negative, where does that come from? Do they really stand out as having absurd shipping prices? I don't order enough stuff to know. They seem to defend their shipping prices, but have never really commented on why their shipping cost is more than other sites.

The one time I can remember buying something from ECS, I had to return it due to a defect. It was free shipping and they covered the shipping cost to return it.

zrickety

The Fixer
I shop around, but they run a great website and I do give them business. I ship used parts sometimes, $15-30 for small to average sized boxes is not unusual. If someone else offers free shipping it's usually a higher price or direct ship from the manufacturer.

ShawnP

Ready to race!
They have there "free shipping" under some items and then you try and check out and all of a sudden there is a shipping charge. It's annoying as hell.

I agree with mkvturbogli! Check out moddedeuros.com I use them and they are great when it comes to shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Iv honestly never had a bad experience with ECS other then me never winning the holiday spin the wheel crap which aggravates the crap out of me. But like andy said take advantage of the items that have free shipping which is what i do and get all my other stuff shipped free.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Iv honestly never had a bad experience with ECS other then me never winning the holiday spin the wheel crap which aggravates the crap out of me. But like andy said take advantage of the items that have free shipping which is what i do and get all my other stuff shipped free.

considering that i never heard/saw anyone win that, I just imagined it was a designed campaign for site traffic.

handisnacks

Ready to race!
Never bought anything from them because they always have the highest prices on anything I was looking to buy online. I don't understand how they're still in business.

PCV? Found it cheaper on Amazon
Wobble bolts? Found them cheaper on eBay
UniConnect+? They don't offer it, bought it from ModdedEuros
Dogbone mount? Cheaper from 034Motorsport

They don't even offer the SouthBend clutch drop-in disc I'm planning on getting...

So yeah, no clue how they're still around, probably just a lot of suckers out there with more money than common sense.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Never bought anything from them because they always have the highest prices on anything I was looking to buy online. I don't understand how they're still in business.

PCV? Found it cheaper on Amazon
Wobble bolts? Found them cheaper on eBay
UniConnect+? They don't offer it, bought it from ModdedEuros
Dogbone mount? Cheaper from 034Motorsport

They don't even offer the SouthBend clutch drop-in disc I'm planning on getting...

So yeah, no clue how they're still around, probably just a lot of suckers out there with more money than common sense.
You have to be careful with amazon they sell a lot of knock off stuff on there and claim its oem

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

handisnacks

Ready to race!
You have to be careful with amazon they sell a lot of knock off stuff on there and claim its oem
Oh I know, I generally always buy aftermarket though because it's cheaper. The seller advertised it as aftermarket and it was. Works fine though :)

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Oh I know, I generally always buy aftermarket though because it's cheaper. The seller advertised it as aftermarket and it was. Works fine though :)

I mean, honestly you can't compare chinese knockoff oem stuff sold on amazon to real oem stuff from vw or ecs. Of course the real oem will be priced higher.....

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
shipping charges not price is my question
I could get it from the dealer, but I had gift cards........Wanted to order here