GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredf

Go Kart Champion
i dont' want to be a jackass, but if i call my sort of local APR dealer and mention to them about this "magic" stage 1 update file, will they know what i'm talking about?? do they already have it and ready to be flashed to people like ME that what it having done??

I guess you haven't followed the thread.
Some will know about the file and some won't.
And no dealer will have it yet. In fact the don't 'get' it. They log into APR and download it at the time of your appointment.

dkg010

Passed Driver's Ed
What's the procedure for having your ecu upgraded by apr thru mail. There is no apr tuner close by anymore

Wideopentuning

Ready to race!
Yes...but only because I took off my downpipe to test this file. I enjoy not hearing the exhaust side of this engine. They sure don't sound good.

alr GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Peak torque and HP of the new APR stage 1 V3, appears to be very close to the peak values of the Mk VII stage 1 low output file ( 91 octane WHP) The curves are different, the Mk VI drops off more on the top end.

However they should feel similar according to the Butt Dyno.

Last edited:

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Now that I'm stg1, I'm anticipating this even more!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dkg010

Passed Driver's Ed
yeah it's getting ridiculous, i'm been checking this thread since 2014
but i guess waited this long. might as well wait till 2016

Muratti

Ready to race!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
I think you've mention it in another thread, but is it possible to mix and match "high output" and "low output" tunes within the 4 tunes available for program switching? For example:

-93 Oct. High Output #beastmode
-91 Oct. Low Output #autocross/snow tires
-Stock
-100 Oct. High Output #becauseracecar™

We'll probably have it setup that way. :)

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Give us stage 2 numbers pretty pleaseeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.