GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
People complaining on waiting is also the reason for them no longer giving dates or telling people where they are on development.

Exactly - please, lets keep this thread relevant. All of the Beta testers went silent too.. Anyone give any more insight? Any experience with the NLS or Launch-Limiter yet?

phant0m

Ready to race!
Exactly - please, lets keep this thread relevant. All of the Beta testers went silent too.. Anyone give any more insight? Any experience with the NLS or Launch-Limiter yet?
I thought the beta testers signed nda's and couldn't say much? Maybe I'm thinking of something else

Sent from my LG G4 via Verizon Wireless 4G LTE.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
I thought the beta testers signed nda's and couldn't say much? Maybe I'm thinking of something else

You are.
There has been some discussion about the beta but has probably been lost in all the nonsense flooding this thread. Not sure why most are so quiet.

NLS etc has not been sent to beta testers as far as I know. They have not been forthcoming with any info on beta updates or any revisions to get applied or an updates to address issues.

NLeo

Ready to race!
I think im gonna get rid of the car before this update comes out. Another year or 2 I plan on being in a mk7 R.

blue_mkvi_gti

Ready to race!
This thread should be closed. There is nothing left to say on the topic that hasn't already been said. Close it and wait for, "New stage 1 file from APR released"

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
but where will we discuss the f23 than? lol jk

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
On APR instragram

User: "Any news on the mk6 gti tune updtate?"

APR: "Still waiting on the final piece. Sorry, it's been such a long delay but thankfully during that delay we've added a few more calibration features you will like."

Any ideas?

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
On APR instragram

User: "Any news on the mk6 gti tune updtate?"

APR: "Still waiting on the final piece. Sorry, it's been such a long delay but thankfully during that delay we've added a few more calibration features you will like."

Any ideas?

I'm just here hoping for a stage 2 update...lol

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
i hope they give the new tune a name like "THE DEATHCLAW"

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Lmao. With some features like "psycho jet", an extra 5psi of boost for 10 seconds

Look out Tesla

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Lol very few threads here actually stay on topic

While there is certainly truth to this, i have really liked the way the tone of the forum has changed. It is much less exclusive then it used to be, since the "OT Crew" and the mods who both did whatever the fuck they wanted (trolled, drove threads off topic) but banned everyone else who did the same to any extent went to DFD.

No disrespect but people seem much less douchey now and I for one feel a lot more open to post in popular threads and ask questions then, say, 2 years ago.

Not to say that I'm not guilty of thread derailing or trolling, but it feels like the popular douchey crowd graduated and now the rest of us just can just cruise and mingle.

Last edited:

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
i wonder if you can get a tune for a tesla... ideas ideas APR ;)

of course you can. you get the insane or ludicrous tune right from tesla themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.