GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What next ?

avni

Ready to race!
My 2013 gti is stage 2+, APR intake, and APR testpipe. Whats there really to do that's sick ?

nagokart

Ready to race!
Maintenance, suspension stuff, upgraded brakes, short shifter, bushings, wheels/tires.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
My 2013 gti is stage 2+, APR intake, and APR testpipe. Whats there really to do that's sick ?
what do you like to do? Cant really tell you whats sick if we dont know your taste.

Yakuzi

Ready to race!
Lmao

FMIC, wheels, bbk, bags or coils, lower it, drop it, slam it, widebody, gut it, and add a cage the list goes on.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
"dapper" stickers, neon underglow lights, big wing spoiler, etc.

Yeah, those would be sick....

zrickety

The Fixer
Big turbo and intercooler come to mind. K04 is great!

ahard48

Ready to race!
People crack me up :D

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion

I second this. A good way to tell if you're spoiler is big enough is go to fast food, get a meal in drive through, park, get out and see if you can use your spoiler as a table standing up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Don't forget the hood scoop!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

and scoop

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
definitely a hood scoop or widebody fenders only on the front with HUGE brake cooling ducts or one of those sadboyz stickers. fix you right up

Sauce118

Ready to race!

I agree.. See if you can find a coffee can exhaust used on the Honda forums.. You could also put HID reflector kit in your OEM Halogen housings, that would be sick too.

What does stage 2+ mean on a mk6? You upgraded HPFP at stage 2?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
What does stage 2+ mean on a mk6? You upgraded HPFP at stage 2?

Well unitronic considers k04 stage 2+. For the mk6 GTI you do not need to upgrade HPFP at stage 2, the Golf R you do as it is still the FSI motor.