GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**MIAMI AREA** Fsi looking to race some fast mk6's

dbest6808

Ready to race!
So a FSI and a TSI walk into a bar.......

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
im a race car.......your a stance car.....:laugh:

The TSI than says.....Is it cool if I bang your wife? She said she was sick of your cam follower not working in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbest6808

Ready to race!
The FSI says yeah well Im obviously made with better internals... I mean Car and Driver said so......not a chance they're using me in the R because its easier and cheaper.

Last edited:

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
the TSI says shut up with your ugly 2-peice rear bumper.....we are VW motors.....we dont go fast....if i wanted a fast car...i woulda built a turbo honda for half the price blow me FSI tuff guys

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
the TSI says shut up with your ugly 2-peice rear bumper.....we are VW motors.....we dont go fast....if i wanted a fast car...i woulda built a turbo honda for half the price blow me FSI tuff guys

The FSI than says Woah Woah Woah.. Turbo Honda? I eat those with my revo stage II. Once I get my stage II+ since my fuel pump is weak I'm in Lamborghini territory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion

allset

Go Kart Champion
wtf??

creed41090

Passed Driver's Ed
You know what I think....

The Mk6 GTI will decimate ALL, after, you put about 15 grand in it and if we have to, overnight parts from Japa...errrr Germany.

And if that doesn't work, we'll go to Fat Burger from now on. You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, faggot!

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
I'm a fan of page 3 of this thread.

DaWoLF

Ready to race!
I'm a fan of page 3 of this thread.

:respekt:

True it just seems like after they stop comparing dong sizes they got over it. Its the internet people are going to act tougher on the keyboard then in person. "At the end of the day it dont matter wether you win by an inch or a mile. winning is winning!!!" :happyanim:

I love to run ya Fahrenheit guy but im stock at the moment but as soon as i get up there (mods) and your still around ill gladly "lock it up"

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
why cant MKVI cant be friends with MKV ?? arnt we all VAG ??

retro6

Ready to race!
yes, we all come from the same VAG cant we all just get along, seriously...