GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 CW 4door 6pd autobahn

0cMk6

Passed Driver's Ed
the past 3 days ive checked 2 dealerships in my neck of the woods and i cant seem to find a 2012 CW 4door 6spd autobahn GTI!!! my second color choice would be the blue... the dealership i was at today, the sales guy said its almost impossible to find a CW 4door in autobahn and that the autobahn package was usually found on 2 doors only.. is this true? i still have yet to see a blue 4 door or 2 door GTI in any form anywhere... is the blue color rare?

secondly, as i checked out all the sticker prices on 4door gti's with autobahn package, they were all around $31,050 - $32,200. How much of a deal should i expect? im hoping to get myself into a 2012 CW 4door 6spd autobahn for around 28k out the door -is this too much to ask for? ill even settle for 29k out the door.... please offer any advice/suggestions/thoughts. TIA

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
I just traded in my 2010 CW 4-door for a 2012 Autobahn that the dealer had to reserve on the boat/port (I haven't received it yet). I pulled the family friend is an employee, VW loyalty, my dad bought a jetta for my lil sister the night prior (true story) AND i'm gonna bring my gf in to check out the GLI's card. After 2 failed offers on their part, I got the CW 4-door Autobahn w/ DSG for $30,500. So I think your $28k offer will be laughed at. If you want that price, you should look for lightly used 2011's. He also told me they aren't getting much GTI's anymore (at least at this dealer...one of largest in US Gunther VW) but rather they're all switching inventory to Jetta's and the new Passats, so yeah. That's gonna make your negotiations even harder. There were only TWO CW 4-door Autobahn w/DSG's coming to FL this month and the other one already had a claimed deposit. You bet your ass I was there putting a deposit that day when he emailed me the port receiving list! Good luck.

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
I had to pay MSRP for my 4 dr CW AUTOBAHN DSG. I bought in early August so it was the only one of its kind in so cal. Good luck!

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
2 1/2 months into mine.

1K off MSRP.

P

plac

I After 2 failed offers on their part, I got the CW 4-door Autobahn w/ DSG for $30,500. So I think your $28k offer will be laughed at.

I got my 2011 CW 4DR Autobahn DSG for $29,930. Exactly $2000 under MSRP. It was my first offer and they accepted it in 30 mins. (Over email)

Evil Genius

Ready to race!
I purchased a 2010 MK6 brand new for 29,5
4dr, sunroof, xenon, Dynaudio, DSG + NY tax.

For an autobahn pckg. 31 is fair

Antonio Monteiro

Ready to race!
If the Dealer see your desperation they will not budge, so take your time & don't rush now days its much easier to shop specially if you have internet... A GTI no matter what options you get shouldn't be over 30K.

GTI37

I just picked up my '12 CW Autobahn 6MT two weeks ago. They were able to find at another dealer 200 miles away but found it in about a week. They didn't say anything about that combo being especially tough to find. $30,100.

JammingJay

Ready to race!
29k out the door will be very difficult this time of year for a 2012 4dr AB 6spd.

You'd have to get the car for about $26,500 before TTYL.

You might be able to get a 2011 if you can find one still on the lot.

JuanchoGuero

There were only TWO CW 4-door Autobahn w/DSG's coming to FL this month and the other one already had a claimed deposit. You bet your ass I was there putting a deposit that day when he emailed me the port receiving list! Good luck.

I got the other one!! haha funny we should run into each other on the forums. I put a deposit down on a 2012 CW 4dr autobahn at Vista VW... scheduled to take delivery around mid-November:happyanim:

payin around 1k under MSRP btw

Zach84

Ready to race!
I just traded in my 2010 CW 4-door for a 2012 Autobahn that the dealer had to reserve on the boat/port (I haven't received it yet). I pulled the family friend is an employee, VW loyalty, my dad bought a jetta for my lil sister the night prior (true story) AND i'm gonna bring my gf in to check out the GLI's card. After 2 failed offers on their part, I got the CW 4-door Autobahn w/ DSG for $30,500. So I think your $28k offer will be laughed at. If you want that price, you should look for lightly used 2011's. He also told me they aren't getting much GTI's anymore (at least at this dealer...one of largest in US Gunther VW) but rather they're all switching inventory to Jetta's and the new Passats, so yeah. That's gonna make your negotiations even harder. There were only TWO CW 4-door Autobahn w/DSG's coming to FL this month and the other one already had a claimed deposit. You bet your ass I was there putting a deposit that day when he emailed me the port receiving list! Good luck.

I got the other one!! haha funny we should run into each other on the forums. I put a deposit down on a 2012 CW 4dr autobahn at Vista VW... scheduled to take delivery around mid-November:happyanim:

payin around 1k under MSRP btw

Bastards!!!! LOL I was looking all over for one! Only Autobahn I found was a black one at Deel in Miami and I didn't want Black... I "Settled" for a 2011 (leftover) CW 2dr Sunroof/nav package with dsg from Schumacher in WPB. Got a great deal 26,500 cost me 29,300 OTD. I had to pay NYS tax and what not as I am moving there the end of Nov.

Zach84

Ready to race!
the past 3 days ive checked 2 dealerships in my neck of the woods and i cant seem to find a 2012 CW 4door 6spd autobahn GTI!!! my second color choice would be the blue... the dealership i was at today, the sales guy said its almost impossible to find a CW 4door in autobahn and that the autobahn package was usually found on 2 doors only.. is this true? i still have yet to see a blue 4 door or 2 door GTI in any form anywhere... is the blue color rare?

secondly, as i checked out all the sticker prices on 4door gti's with autobahn package, they were all around $31,050 - $32,200. How much of a deal should i expect? im hoping to get myself into a 2012 CW 4door 6spd autobahn for around 28k out the door -is this too much to ask for? ill even settle for 29k out the door.... please offer any advice/suggestions/thoughts. TIA

28-29k OTD is WAY off base... be happy to get one around 30k + TTL. Good luck on your search!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I think mine was $29,500, before TTL, etc..