GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

jeez

Ready to race!
So does this mean we can go K04 now because I have one I’ve been waiting to install for while now.

K04 won't fit your ferrari though, careful

UberFast

Ready to race!
How's your car running jeez? You're finished with the protune aren't you?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

FriggenT1

Banned
Alex, how much psi can you give me if I get a tune with you with the forge WG? I'm peaking 23 and holding 20 to redline now on p&p k04 on stock WG.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
FriggenT you and I trying to solve the same problem. Friday I was peaking at 25psi. Weather was about 60degrees, ohio altitude, stock wg. That pnp seems to leave a lot of undiscovered territory that we are figuring out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FriggenT1

Banned
FriggenT you and I trying to solve the same problem. Friday I was peaking at 25psi. Weather was about 60degrees, ohio altitude, stock wg. That pnp seems to leave a lot of undiscovered territory that we are figuring out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yep, a p&p kHO4 ran 11.9@115 on 93 pump

FriggenT1

Banned
I don't even know if I have a Dyno anywhere near me.

A ported and polished k04 should easily put 330 whp down with the supporting mods. I've seen higher. Hyde put down I think 375whp with wmi iirc... That's likely 350 on pump and that was with an ots apr tune

UberFast

Ready to race!
A ported and polished k04 should easily put 330 whp down with the supporting mods. I've seen higher. Hyde put down I think 375whp with wmi iirc... That's likely 350 on pump and that was with an ots apr tune
Damn you're making me wish I would have p&p my k04 before putting it on.