GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Swap doors from 4D to 2D?

jebusfreek666

Ready to race!
I am assuming the answer is no, but I want to make sure. You are not able to swap driver/passenger doors from a 2015 4D gti to a 2013 2D gti correct?

Edit: Never mind. Just realized that the 2013 is Shadow Blue, and the 2015 is Night blue. I am sure they are completely different in person. Online they looked the same.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
NO WAY JOSE

red_stapler

Ready to race!
I like how you're discouraged by the color not matching rather than the shapes being completely different.

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
Same, and why I won't bother buying a new Golf R till they bring back the 2Dr model for our consumption. If I were to get the 4Dr model, I'd have to check my corners from the rear windows.

I agree I am waiting for the 2 door Golf R

Uberryan

Banned
I agree I am waiting for the 2 door Golf R

I checked a second ago, and apparently they're removing the option to order a 2017 GTI in 2Dr. They went off some crazy data pool from dealers that 4Dr models sell more. Funny how every GTI/Golf/Golf R/R32 that was given a 2Dr/4Dr option over the last 20 years~ on the road is 99% 2Dr.

This is why I'm trying my best to move away from VW altogether for my next car, as much as I'd love a Stg 3 2017 Golf R