GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoKey rocks

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
I ordered some LEDs for my SQ5 and had some issues with the bulbs I got. Customer service was fast and prompt with the replacement bulbs

ClassyPaco

Can't go wrong with getting lights from deautokey. Interior lights, blue footwells and license plate lights shinning so much more now really amazing product definitely recommended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I ordered some LEDs for my SQ5 and had some issues with the bulbs I got. Customer service was fast and prompt with the replacement bulbs

Can't go wrong with getting lights from deautokey. Interior lights, blue footwells and license plate lights shinning so much more now really amazing product definitely recommended

Thank you! This is the real reason we are in business, knowing we can bring a better product and better customer service is important to us.

We have launched a NEW website that is quicker and a bit easier to navigate for our customers. (and we will soon have an even better way to browse for LEDs coming out later this year):

www.deAutoLED.com

Feedback is everything to us:

Last edited:

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Just placed my first order with them. I ordered my reverse lights on Friday with priority shipping, and they were waiting for me when I got home on Monday.

Will order from them again if I need lighting.

pdan

Ready to race!
Just placed my first order with them. I ordered my reverse lights on Friday with priority shipping, and they were waiting for me when I got home on Monday.

Let us know how they are, I've got pretty much everything LED from them except the reverse lights, figured I'd wait to get the reverse lights last. Everything else has been stellar

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

Let us know how they are, I've got pretty much everything LED from them except the reverse lights, figured I'd wait to get the reverse lights last. Everything else has been stellar

Thank you - we appreciate the support.

The reverse are a must have, our reverse are very bright and will help with reversing and others seeing you.

We have the euro tail model:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-gti-golf-euro-taillights-reverse-cree-led-kit-error-free-and-bright

And OEM non-LED tail model:
http://deautokey.com/product/reverse-lights-mk6-vw-gti-golf-super-bright-pure-white-error-free

ALL LEDs for your car:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk6-2010-2014

DELETE

Autocross Champion

+1

TimS

Go Kart Newbie

I haven't had to reverse at night yet, but they're substantially brighter and whiter than the stock incandescents.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

I haven't had to reverse at night yet, but they're substantially brighter and whiter than the stock incandescents.

Thank you - we appreciate it.

Reverse are not just for night, they work well in alerting other people, the extra light will catch their attention.

Dans GTI

Ready to race!
Baller customer support. My lisence plates lights died for some reason and had other bulbs start flickering. They replaced all of them!

pdan

Ready to race!
Baller customer support. My lisence plates lights died for some reason and had other bulbs start flickering. They replaced all of them!

Same, license plate bulb just went out and they’re sending a replacement tomorrow. Great support.

Once question though, I didn’t think LEDs were suppose to flicker on this car. I know they did on my old MK5 Jetta TDI until I turned off cold diagnostics with vag com, but on my GTI the front turn signals for example still flicker on every start up. Is this considered normal??

I didn’t think there was a cold diagnostics option to shut off on the MK6.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I ordered 2 dome lights just after black friday and they sent me 3 instead of 2. :thumbsup: