GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS TN: Vag-com VCDS Micro-CAN cable + License

Uberryan

Banned
i'm hoping he actually has the cable to even send to you... How many days has he been unresponsive?

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
just bought it at 10 this morning. if i dont hear from him in a few days then i'll file a report with paypal and all that stuff. i want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but i know when i sell something, i stay in constant communication with the buyer. so this somewhat irks me. but if he's a busy guy what can you do...

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
still no word....

P

plac

it would irk me too, but i got my own issues to worry about. sometimes someone will ship and then contact you later. i'd give it maybe another full day before you actually start worrying.

WIGGLES84

Ready to race!
I bought his autotech insert on thursday. was told he would ship on friday or saturday. my guess is he would ship at the sametime.

Andrew

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
i hope so, he hasnt responded to my pm's since i paid. once i sent money, no communication. if i dont hear from him by the end of today i'm going to assume the worst :(

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
ugh. filing a paypal claim now.

mark986

Ready to race!
That sucks. He was on today too. At least you should get your money back with PayPal.

P

plac

what a DICK man.. whether its shipped or not its all about communication. You should probably go make a post in the sales feedback forum, but maybe its a day or two early for that..

JhnR

Banned
Hope you can get it all sorted out. Report it to the mods as well so they can ban him if necessary. Maybe he will get back to tomorrow or something. :iono:

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
what a DICK man.. whether its shipped or not its all about communication. You should probably go make a post in the sales feedback forum, but maybe its a day or two early for that..

Hope you can get it all sorted out. Report it to the mods as well so they can ban him if necessary. Maybe he will get back to tomorrow or something. :iono:

both of these are on my to do list. if he was on yesterday he should have gotten my multiple messages just wanting to know the status. i usually dont buy something unless theres proof he has it (item with a name card, the days date, etc.) but i was so excited to have my own vag com i jumped the gun, and ended up shooting myself in the ass. just my luck :(

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
he just pm'ed me. WE HAVE COMMUNICATION!! lol i think we're good. but thanks to everyone who gave advice, this is really is a great community.

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
So is all ok?