GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How much did you pay for your mk6 golf tdi?

mayham85

Passed Driver's Ed
i have ordered for 1.6 tdi highline manuel with bi-xenon sunroof esp and darkened rear windows. it will cost me about 68000 TL which is about 37800 USD. if you get a gti in turkey it will cost about 120000 tl and it makes 66666.66 USD :) very thanks to tax system :)

we dont have 2.0 tdi with golf. if you want taste of gtd 2.0 tdi 170 you must get a seat leon fr tdi and it is about 80000 TL which makes 44444.44 USD.

TheCityGame

Just got a 2011 Candy White Golf TDI. 6 sp manual, two-door with bluetooth, sunroof. $22,700 before TTL. The dealer actually told me he made a little mistake in the internet price he offered me, but he honored it anyway. Put about a third down, got the 1.9% financing from VW finance.

I contacted a lot of dealers in the area. Looks like a lot of them are motivated to get the 2011's off the lot. Got other offers in the 22.8K to 22.9K range, but not on models with sunroof.

LOVE THIS FUCKING CAR.

I REALLY feel like I got $23,000 worth of car.

aditya369us

Ready to race!
great price !!!

Just got a 2011 Candy White Golf TDI. 6 sp manual, two-door with bluetooth, sunroof. $22,700 before TTL. The dealer actually told me he made a little mistake in the internet price he offered me, but he honored it anyway. Put about a third down, got the 1.9% financing from VW finance.

I contacted a lot of dealers in the area. Looks like a lot of them are motivated to get the 2011's off the lot. Got other offers in the 22.8K to 22.9K range, but not on models with sunroof.

LOVE THIS FUCKING CAR.

I REALLY feel like I got $23,000 worth of car.

Awesome price !!! What else does the sunroof "package" include ? i know on the gti you get a touch screen and steering wheel controls as well. When you were shopping around, were there any cars like yours but with xenons and dynaaudio ?

ron888

SF Bay Area

2011 CW TDI
DSG
Cold Weather
Dynaudio
Rubber Floor Matts
Xenon Headlamps

MSRP was 27040 and I think I got the down to about 500 below invoice, ~25k w/o tax title license

You guys are getting some incredible deals! I'm in the Bay Area too. Mind me asking which dealer and sales people you all were dealing with? Thanks!

TheCityGame

Awesome price !!! What else does the sunroof "package" include ? i know on the gti you get a touch screen and steering wheel controls as well. When you were shopping around, were there any cars like yours but with xenons and dynaaudio ?
The touchscreen and steering wheel controls are standard on the 2011 Golf TDI. I don't think they are on the regular Golf. The interior is basically the same as the GTI, I think.

I don't know what's bundled with the sunroof "package". I think that on the 2011's, you could still do a lot of things "a la carte". On the 2012's, you can add a winter package, and/or a technology package. But, on the 11's you could do dynaudio separately, sunroof separately, etc.

Most of the 2011's out there had bluetooth, and they all have the winter floormats and velcro boxes for the hatch. :rolleyes:

I think a lot of the "fancy" stuff is standard on GTI's and TDI's (heated side mirrors, steering wheel controls, etc.)

I didn't look much for the Xenons.

A couple of the other offers I had were for the Shark Blue with just the mats. I think that was an unpopular color, but I happen to like it.

knowfear

Passed Driver's Ed
You guys are getting some incredible deals! I'm in the Bay Area too. Mind me asking which dealer and sales people you all were dealing with? Thanks!

Mine was from commonwealth VW in Costa Mesa and my salesperson was the internet sales guy from the Audi side, Rich Fabri. Seemed like a pretty honest guy and showed me the dealer invoice. Make sure you do your research before and you can get a great deal!

orzington

price paid in Canada

For those of us that live in Canada: White golf TDI w/ DSG + Multimedia pack
$32100 final paid price inc. rubber mats. Bought in Toronto last week. Frigging love this car.

MIKE0659

Friday I bought a 2012 Golf TDI, 4 door, with DSG, Tech package, rear spolier ($499), and monster mats/cargo blocks ($235) - all of this was on the factory sticker. The sticker price was $30,669.00 and I paid $28,752.00.

I had looked at Jetta TDI's about 6 months ago and at several dealers no one was willing to drop more than $1,000, so I took this deal and am happy with it.

I'm in New Jersey but bought the car at VW of Langhorne in Langhorne, PA.

pwrhungry

2012 CW 2dr Manual with rear spoiler

$23,999 + tax, tag, title

Not sure of sticker as it has to be built so I havent seen it.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

Unless it has any other options... sticker should be around 24,000+ 400 (spoiler)

aditya369us

Ready to race!

Is this a base 2door manual tdi ? If so, even with the spoiler isn't the price a bit on the higher side ? Is this perhaps a European delivery price ?

pwrhungry

Is this a base 2door manual tdi ? If so, even with the spoiler isn't the price a bit on the higher side ? Is this perhaps a European delivery price ?

No, its us delivery. If anyone can dind it cheaper please show me. A base tdi is 23995 then 505 for the spoiler then add on the delivery charge. After that a buch of dealers in Fllorida tried to tacc on a 770 dealer fee. So stiker with delivery is over 25k.

cembirinci

wow, you guys have cheap cars over there..
i payed 69 000$ for my 2012 Golf TDI here in Norway:iono:

İ thought turkey is the best expensive country but i'm over then your prise 69000$...

İ bought my car 4 door 1.6 tdi highline manuel + esp + hill holder 26500 $ in turkey when time was 20.12.2011