GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Old Men have balls. First Kill

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
Or.

Mk6 vs Lincoln Mk5

hehe.

Wasn't looking for a kill today as I've only had Stage 2 less than 24hrs so far. But that being said I got behind a Lincoln in the turning lane this evening. Older guy driving gray hair you know the type. Light turns and he pulls off slowly.... eh so damn slow. So once we finish the turn I zip in the other lane to go around him. He punches to block surprising the Hell out of me.

Traffic lightens up and I decide to play a bit and hang on his tail. We hit a clear stretch and he motions he's getting over. I pull up on him and as my nose gets to his back seat he nails it.

:D

Split second decision and I nail it in 4th. Power comes on and I start to slowly gain on him. Hit 5th and off I go. I pull about 2 cars on him and let off.

:D

I slow way down so he can catch up to give him a :w00t: and the old fart won't come up next to me. Guess he was :mad0259: madder than hell that a VW cleaned his clock for him.

:iono:

As he dives off on the next cross road I gave him a friendly wave trying not to laugh my ass off.

Lessons learned:

Old fart cars do have balls. And once in awhile drivers to match
6th gear probably isn't worth shifting into on a pull
APR stage 2 freaking ROCKS!!!!

cue the usual "cool story bro" pics. :thumbup:

I'm happy with my first kill.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

omes4life1

Ready to race!
Personally I'd rather read something like this than a hypothetical thread about who would win "my GTI or a zamboni. The zamboni has full bolt-ons with a racing stripe tho"

Nice work OP.

LMAO ^

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm here for the old man balls, where do I stand in line?

Lmao

Damn, I guess I'm 2nd in line....

Wonder if it was an EcoBoost MKS. In which case it DOES have balls.

vwrabid

Ready to race!

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion

Funny thing about this.. I have an asain gf and she actually cant get pregnant by me without a shot. Since she is one of the few RH- blood types and I am RH+. We tested the theory and sure enough it was true.

But.. only like 1% of all asains are RH- lol

Sorry not at all thread related.