GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Teaser: Testing GIAC's Extreme K04 File

smokey24

Ready to race!
If I were have to take a random guess id say mid January. But im a knowbody. Another week and a half is chrismas and the couple days and new years so theres a lot of closed days coming up. End of january. Ju I think theres like 10+ or so different ecu numbers and they have to make file for evey ecu before it gets released.
Im anxiously waiting also but good products take good time and im sure u wouldnt want to recieve a file esrly and have problems right? They want it 100 percent safe and problem free.

tuz

It should be sometime in January. We are just making the files for the different part numbers.

are drop in rods needed for this tune? or can it work with a stock engine?

Thomas@GIAC

Ready to race!

smokey24

Ready to race!
Im excited for january cause come march 1st track opens here in portland and will be there. 1st run with watermeth installed. Ran e85 and premium last time on 100 octane but cant wait for the extreme 100 octane and watermeth. Just gonna need some traction.

Turbo Beetle

Ready to race!
Im excited for january cause come march 1st track opens here in portland and will be there. 1st run with watermeth installed. Ran e85 and premium last time on 100 octane but cant wait for the extreme 100 octane and watermeth. Just gonna need some traction.

What mix of E85 & premium did you use and did you have any problems using the E85? TIA

Scott2

Ready to race!
I have a collection of 17.5.2 ecu's waiting for some loving

tuz

This tune is intended for a stock engine. We can do something with higher torque for those with upgraded rods.

awesome, cant wait to get this now!

ptfern

Ready to race!
No, because we don't want to require that all customers all the R MAP sensor.

Hey Thomas,

So if someone has a minimum of rods, you already have a written file for that producing more torque? Is this file, for guys with rods, making the numbers on the 1st page, 350whp and 399wtq?

Thanks.