GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Stage 2 vs 2014 v6 Mustang

Gti207

Ready to race!
There was a dude in Chicago that ran 13.8, Stage 1 APR, OEM tires, DSG. GTI207 is his name on here.

I would gamble to say a good launch with Stage 2, would be possible mid 13s. I recall reading someone with Uni Stage 2, running mid 13's on street tires.

Yup that was me. I'm was on stock all seasons at the time. Its definitely doable.

Jaber

Modero
Yup that was me. I'm was on stock all seasons at the time. Its definitely doable.

Word. There's another member here with a video on YouTube doing 13.4 Uni Stage 2 on oem tires too.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Im pretty sure ive seen a Gti running 13.2-13.4 on street tires stage 2 but his ko3 hot an cold side was ported an polished plus its mani also had ko3S eternals

CiHKAL1

Ready to race!
After watching this five times in a row it looks like he went for the flyby, you held him off, he realized he wasn't going to walk away, and let down immediately when you started to pull. Your cars obviously faster from a roll, he had some momentum and you still held him off. Plus, I have a FBO stage 2 MK6 and outran a previous body style Daytona charger to 130 and pulled about two car lengths on a now previous gen STI on a highway run.. Way to make him think next time he tries pulling that on a similar car.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
After watching this five times in a row it looks like he went for the flyby, you held him off, he realized he wasn't going to walk away, and let down immediately when you started to pull. Your cars obviously faster from a roll, he had some momentum and you still held him off. Plus, I have a FBO stage 2 MK6 and outran a previous body style Daytona charger to 130 and pulled about two car lengths on a now previous gen STI on a highway run.. Way to make him think next time he tries pulling that on a similar car.

Absolutely :D

Had the same thing happen with a previous gen Daytona Charger; he tried to take me from a roll, started about 4 car lengths behind me, but by the time he was 2 lengths behind I realized he was going and punched it. We held tight through 3rd gear (him being about 1 length behind by the time I really got my car going), but after getting into 4th gear I started to pull and ended up with 4 lengths on him by the end (so I gained 2-3 lengths). Not bad considering he had momentum as well.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion