GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Used Carbonio Stage 1 + Stage 2 for CBFA

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Trying to get a feeler out there to see if there is any interest for selling my intake. I am looking to get something a little louder, I feel like the APR intake is too quiet for me.

Nothing wrong with the intake at all, nothing broken on it, it was installed once and has been only removed (stage 1 portion) twice in order to do other minor work and to clean the filter. Both were purchased at the same time and have 46k miles on them.

Originally paid $325 for the stage 1, and $250 for the stage 2 (plus tax), I'm looking to get $425 for for both, + shipping. I'd prefer not to separate at this point unless a buyer for both pieces is found at the same time. If that is the case, I'd do $250 for the stage 1, and $175 for the stage 2.

Pictures of it on the car to come shortly. Won't remove it for pictures until I get something else installed, which will hopefully be soon.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
I'd be interested in the stage 1 if you can find a buyer for the stage 2. Best of luck!

If stage two will fit ccta I'll take it (don't see why it wouldn't, don't think there are any sensors in the stage two portion, CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG), but not for 175 :-/. If you drop the price some, I'll pull the trigger.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Pm'd you both.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
any update on decision? i might get a used sway bar instead, so let me know soon! :)