About 45k miles on them

PM for fast response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump price drop.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
FS:

i.e. Intake it's the full intake system stage 1&2 portion. I recently received the updated stage 2 portion so it's much more solid. $250 FIRM plus your stock air box.

P3 Vidi boost gauge with boost tap and analog set up included
$300 FIRM
Or $450 for the intake and boost gauge

Stock catback exhaust with resonator delete and toureg styled tips
$150 FIRM it cost me a lot more for this set up but I need the funds in order to come up with money for a dsg tranny replacement. Help a fellow Vdubber out. We can swap diffusers as well since mine was trimmed in order to make the tips fit.

I recently moved to Fullerton and have no tools whatsoever. If you're not too far I can drive to you and you can remove the parts, I'll help out as well.

PM me or text me at 323-394-2437 if pictures are requested

Prices are firm guys. Thanks in advance

BUMP

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Alright who's ready to benefit from my stupid mistakes? I have a few mk6 stuff to sell because I ended up getting a mk7 R instead of a mk6 R and like an idiot I bought stuff for the 6 before I bought it lol. Pics will come tomorrow.

First I have bilstein b14 coilovers they were on my Audi before it got totaled. These are the non adjustable damping ones. They ride like a dream and the handling was super awesome. They are the awd ones for the R and a3/s3 Quattro. These will also work on fwd cars you just might need to adjust them a little lower. They have maybe 4K miles on them and they are in good condition I inspected them after the crash and everything is good no cracks no bends no leaks nothing there was no damage to the suspension it was all on the front end of the car. They come with 034 strut mounts and all you need is 2 nuts for the rear shocks because they are slightly smaller than the oem nuts and I accidentally misplaced them. $875

Second I have neuspeed rear end links brand new in the box - $150

Third I have an IE R stage 1 tune that I never used obviously lol this one will probably be a little bit of process to do but basically I'll give you the tuner and the program you need to scan the oem tune on your car then email me that file and I'll email it to IE they'll send me back a tuned file and I'll send that tuned file to you to flash on your R and I'll include the IE shifter end link bushings with this sale for $550. The 2 together costs over 700 so my mistake if your fortune lol.