GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What Did You Do to Your TDI Today?

Pabloco

Passed Driver's Ed
Agree: KermaTDI Q-Pro tunes are great. I loaded one to my 2013 MT in January and have been enjoying better than pre-emissions-fix power and efficiency.
Re. 034 dogbone insert: I installed it about a month ago, though promptly removed it due to too much vibration (for my liking). Sold to a GTI peer. Good luck with yours.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
Agree: KermaTDI Q-Pro tunes are great. I loaded one to my 2013 MT in January and have been enjoying better than pre-emissions-fix power and efficiency.
Re. 034 dogbone insert: I installed it about a month ago, though promptly removed it due to too much vibration (for my liking). Sold to a GTI peer. Good luck with yours.

I’ll keep you posted on how I feel with it. I’ve had this one in 2 of our MK7’s but not sure how it will feel with a diesel.

I’ll check back this weekend on that!

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
I can barely tell a difference with the 034 dog mount installed. A little bit of vibration but I can only sense it if I’m trying.

Wheel hop has been decreased and worth the $40.

Last edited:

NjTdi

Passed Driver's Ed
Does purchasing count?

What did I do to my TDi today?

Driving it off the lot. Haha
2011 Golf Tdi 6sp in United Grey
55k miles.

So from browsing around I noticed LED bulbs wont work unless that set from DeAuto? And the Tech package swap is expensive and a b*tch?

Not my first dub. Ex Mk3 Gti vr6T owner.
Happy to be back.

Last edited:

Gttdi140ez

Cleaned my tdi before arriving at work this morning @ 5am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: