GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I had a childhood dog that died while i was in elementary school.

My parents werent really keen on getting another dog. Then one day towards 7th or 8th grade we went into one of those chain pet store(i think it was petsmart) and they had a dog in a cage right by the entrance (this place doesn't do dog/cats for adoption/sale). So my mom went off to get stuff for the fish tank and my dad and i were there talking to the people about the dog in the cage and they said that they had found him tied up to their dumpster that afternoon and that they called over one of the other stores vets to look him over and stuff and that they were waiting on corporate/animal control to figure out what to do with the dog. So we ended up taking him home no questions really asked.

He had to be put down last year due to bone cancer and being in pain and no longer able to get up or walk. I kind of want to get another one but at the same time i dunno..

Heres a pic of da boyyy..

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
THIS. They are a special breed for sure.

Good news is... seems Facebook actually fixed the "Turn off notifications for this post" function recently. For the longest time that never worked.

clownish

just clowning around
He’s a big ole dummy named Lugnut. Unsure on breed. Some English bulldog for sure. Other than that. Totally unsure. Bout 55 lbs, 2 years old.

There are socks being worn but they’re no shows. I like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.