GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Doug demuro has my dream job. Gets paid to review every feature on all types of cars all over the world...

Sent jay a video once... he laughed when he saw 24 min time on video of car review... that being said...

Congrats doug on buying your ford gt this week, your amg suv will be nice in winter when u cant drive the gt... oh wait you moved to downtown san diego this year.

He also wears shorts and t shirts in every video.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Doug demuro has my dream job. Gets paid to review every feature on all types of cars all over the world...

Sent jay a video once... he laughed when he saw 24 min time on video of car review... that being said...

Congrats doug on buying your ford gt this week, your amg suv will be nice in winter when u cant drive the gt... oh wait you moved to downtown san diego this year.

He also wears shorts and t shirts in every video.

This. He has the best job and makes great videos!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I just set up a automatic transfer, its not a lot ($25 per week) but im hoping by January i can double that to $50 a week. :iono: Its something

I also have a retirement/life insurance fund already set up its 100k life insurance and then also a retirement fund.. I put 100 a month into it which the life insurance is about 15 a month of it so roughly ~85 a month goes towards the retirement/investment account. (Not a lot but i got it when i was 23 or so and the projections for when i was 65 years old was the ability to take out at least 25k a year for at least 6 years. I dunno it was my dads guy investor who set it up. He showed me the stuff and plans/projections etc and my brother also did the same set up who is way more bond/share literate.

Fun fact about the saving young thing my brother is 7 years older than me and pays about 18 a month for his life insurance the other towards his fund and he was only projected to be able to pull out $18k a year after 65

Jaber

Modero
I just set up a automatic transfer, its not a lot ($25 per week) but im hoping by January i can double that to $50 a week. :iono: Its something

I also have a retirement/life insurance fund already set up its 100k life insurance and then also a retirement fund.. I put 100 a month into it which the life insurance is about 15 a month of it so roughly ~85 a month goes towards the retirement/investment account. (Not a lot but i got it when i was 23 or so and the projections for when i was 65 years old was the ability to take out at least 25k a year for at least 6 years. I dunno it was my dads guy investor who set it up. He showed me the stuff and plans/projections etc and my brother also did the same set up who is way more bond/share literate.

Fun fact about the saving young thing my brother is 7 years older than me and pays about 18 a month for his life insurance the other towards his fund and he was only projected to be able to pull out $18k a year after 65

We have Bank of Murica and signed up for this savings program, it rounds every transaction to the nearest dollar and sends it to your savings. So if I buy something for $2.10, it will send 90 cents to my savings. In the 7 years we have been signed up for this program, it has transferred $2,568. Not a lot, but every penny counts!

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
We have Bank of Murica and signed up for this savings program, it rounds every transaction to the nearest dollar and sends it to your savings. So if I buy something for $2.10, it will send 90 cents to my savings. In the 7 years we have been signed up for this program, it has transferred $2,568. Not a lot, but every penny counts!

Not bad. I like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
But the nearest dollar would be 2 not 3? iirc

Anyways saving is saving yeah. If thinking about buying a new car put whatever you think your car payment plus hundred bucks into savings every month for 6 months.. if you dont feel a major impact on your bank account... buy your new car.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie

Anyways saving is saving yeah. If thinking about buying a new car put whatever you think your car payment plus hundred bucks into savings every month for 6 months.. if you dont feel a major impact on your bank account... buy your new car.

New cars are dumb.

Jaber

Modero

Yup, sorry, it will round up.

Status
Not open for further replies.