GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > California

Old 09-15-2018, 12:18 AM   #1
ithrashmotors
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: Mk6 gti
Drive

Me and the gf are gonna hit up hwy 9 in about an hour. Gonna hit it from Saratoga to boulder creek if anyone is down we can meet at the gas station in Saratoga.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2018, 01:29 AM   #2
harrisondeal15
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: 2012 GTI
Ohh wish I saw this sooner because I'm in that area tonight. I come up to Saratoga often and would be down to go up 9 another time though.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:22 AM   #3
ithrashmotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisondeal15 View Post
Ohh wish I saw this sooner because I'm in that area tonight. I come up to Saratoga often and would be down to go up 9 another time though.
Let me know when your around and we can set a day/night drive up. Last night was pretty chilly up there the car ran great. I'm sick of stupid chp hanging out at skyline vista tho

Old 09-16-2018, 08:14 PM   #4
harrisondeal15
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: 2012 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithrashmotors View Post
Let me know when your around and we can set a day/night drive up. Last night was pretty chilly up there the car ran great. I'm sick of stupid chp hanging out at skyline vista tho

Yeah CHP up there has gotten so bad. I try to go during the day just to avoid being classified as a "street racer" or whatever they think enthusiasts are. Plus there's a guy who shoots panning shots most weekends on 9 and 35 during the day.
Old 09-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #5
ithrashmotors

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisondeal15 View Post
Yeah CHP up there has gotten so bad. I try to go during the day just to avoid being classified as a "street racer" or whatever they think enthusiasts are. Plus there's a guy who shoots panning shots most weekends on 9 and 35 during the day.
Yea bayroads takes some great rolling shots haha. And yea I just avoid all vista look outs at night now like the plague. Even a park ranger hassled me for parking at one of the lots while I was letting my car cool down.