GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > California

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2018, 12:18 AM   #1
ithrashmotors
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
ithrashmotors's Avatar
 
Drives: Mk6 gti
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: San jose
Posts: 538
Drive

Me and the gf are gonna hit up hwy 9 in about an hour. Gonna hit it from Saratoga to boulder creek if anyone is down we can meet at the gas station in Saratoga.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
__________________
APR stage 1//Carbonio intake//R8 coilpacks//GFB DV+//whiteline RSB 24mm//eibach FSB 26mm//SuperPro control arm bushings//CTS subframe collar kit//Stoptech SS Brakelines// stoptech brake pads//
ithrashmotors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 01:29 AM   #2
harrisondeal15
Go Kart Newbie
 
harrisondeal15's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 GTI
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Monterey Bay
Posts: 32
Ohh wish I saw this sooner because I'm in that area tonight. I come up to Saratoga often and would be down to go up 9 another time though.
__________________
@yungmischief
harrisondeal15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 12:22 AM   #3
ithrashmotors
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
ithrashmotors's Avatar
 
Drives: Mk6 gti
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: San jose
Posts: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisondeal15 View Post
Ohh wish I saw this sooner because I'm in that area tonight. I come up to Saratoga often and would be down to go up 9 another time though.
Let me know when your around and we can set a day/night drive up. Last night was pretty chilly up there the car ran great. I'm sick of stupid chp hanging out at skyline vista tho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
__________________
APR stage 1//Carbonio intake//R8 coilpacks//GFB DV+//whiteline RSB 24mm//eibach FSB 26mm//SuperPro control arm bushings//CTS subframe collar kit//Stoptech SS Brakelines// stoptech brake pads//
ithrashmotors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 08:14 PM   #4
harrisondeal15
Go Kart Newbie
 
harrisondeal15's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 GTI
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Monterey Bay
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithrashmotors View Post
Let me know when your around and we can set a day/night drive up. Last night was pretty chilly up there the car ran great. I'm sick of stupid chp hanging out at skyline vista tho

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah CHP up there has gotten so bad. I try to go during the day just to avoid being classified as a "street racer" or whatever they think enthusiasts are. Plus there's a guy who shoots panning shots most weekends on 9 and 35 during the day.
__________________
@yungmischief
harrisondeal15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #5
ithrashmotors
FIA World Rally Car Champion
 
ithrashmotors's Avatar
 
Drives: Mk6 gti
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: San jose
Posts: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisondeal15 View Post
Yeah CHP up there has gotten so bad. I try to go during the day just to avoid being classified as a "street racer" or whatever they think enthusiasts are. Plus there's a guy who shoots panning shots most weekends on 9 and 35 during the day.
Yea bayroads takes some great rolling shots haha. And yea I just avoid all vista look outs at night now like the plague. Even a park ranger hassled me for parking at one of the lots while I was letting my car cool down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
__________________
APR stage 1//Carbonio intake//R8 coilpacks//GFB DV+//whiteline RSB 24mm//eibach FSB 26mm//SuperPro control arm bushings//CTS subframe collar kit//Stoptech SS Brakelines// stoptech brake pads//
ithrashmotors is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.