GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any old fogeys like me with a GTI - I'm 43

wudini

Passed Driver's Ed
They aren't worth $26k anymore though. You can find used mk6s for $10k. I bought my 2001 GTI in 07 for $10k when I was 19. When I bought my current car used for about $19k I only put $3k or $4k down and my payments were like $292 a month. After making a few payments I refinanced and now my payments are only $244.

True, but I'm at the point now where IDC about paying more for a car with super low miles that's still under warranty for 2 and a half years.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
True, but I'm at the point now where IDC about paying more for a car with super low miles that's still under warranty for 2 and a half years.

^ Agreed

I bought my low mile CPO for the added security of that extra warranty. Yes I paid a bit more than a non-CPO car, but it was worth it to me. I'm a happy old guy motoring around in my GTI.

As a younger guy I came close to buying a new 83 GTI. But since I was spending all my spare money on my rally car I passed on it. Many years later I got my GTI.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I also paid more for a CPO just to have the warranty. Im 24 so im not sure if im considered and old guy yet or not lol