Model: GTI
Engine: 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo
Transmission: 6-speed automatic DSG
Doors: 4
Miles: 123,650
Color: Carbon Steel Gray Metallic
Title: Clean

Description:
I am the first and only owner of this vehicle. It was purchased brand new in 2010 from Volkswagen of Garden Grove, and has been a reliable daily driver for me ever since. This car is not been in a single accident. The interior is in good condition. Exterior has some minor cosmetic wear such as paint chips and scratches, but I believe that comes naturally with a car that has been driven for 8 years and not garaged often. It drives great and has no problems -- quick, nimble, fun, and practical -- exactly what you expect out of a sporty hatchback. Most of the miles driven on this car were highway miles. The reason I am selling is that I hardly use the car anymore since I live and work in the city now.

Maintenance and repairs:
Always done on time -- oil changes, as well as the major 40K, 80K, and 120K mile maintenance jobs. Replaced rear brake pads and rotors at 83K, and fronts at 94K. Carbon buildup cleaning was done at 100K. Intake manifold was replaced under warranty at 104K. Tires were replaced at 105K with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 225/40/18. Water pump was just replaced last month, and brake fluids were topped off.

Modifications:
Unitronic Stage 1 ECU tune
Koni coilovers (v2)
18" Audi S4 25th Anniversary Edition wheels (18x8 et43)
OEM front lip
OEM rear splash guards
smoked sidemarkers
Morimoto Mini 4.0 projector HID headlights
Audi R8 coil packs
Audi TT strut mounts
window tint (54% front windows, 35% rear windows, 35% hatch)

More photos here:
https://imgur.com/a/YLZAcC1

Last edited: