GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South FL *SPOTTED* GTI Thread

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Hi everybody, I'm quite new to the forum and don't post all that much but would like to introduce myself..

My name's Luca and I live in west davie... Picked up my '12 Black 2-door about 6 months ago and would like to start getting into the scene a bit more.. I've heard some meet up at the Ft.Lauderdale Ale House on Tuesday nights so I'll try and make my way out there sometime!

P.S. anyone somewhat local willing to give vagcom assistance for a few minor tweaks?

I can definitely help you out with vagcom. PM me if the shop doesn't work out.

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Spotted a dark GTI staring at me last night on Biscayne & 36 st. :D

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
Lol well maybe I'll just keep an eye out for your car, I'd probably splurge and buy the tails the same night I see yours. Not a good idea with how my bank account is looking~ xD

That's how I got my lights in person is much more appealing than pics so once you see you will want.

chino246

Ready to race!
Weston area huh? I got to Weston Regional skatepark a lot, you ever out that way? I'd love to see led tails in person. <3__<3
I have LED tails and am in Weston working right now if you want to see them. I'm at the fire station on Saddle Club Rd. just before the park. My car is parked outside. Feel free to pass by and take a look at them. Just don't steal nothing....

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
I have LED tails and am in Weston working right now if you want to see them. I'm at the fire station on Saddle Club Rd. just before the park. My car is parked outside. Feel free to pass by and take a look at them. Just don't steal nothing....

Now that you said I can't steal anything I don't want to go no more :( lol

chino246

Ready to race!
Now that you said I can't steal anything I don't want to go no more :( lol
You have plenty more mods than I do...you might be downgrading....lol

chino246

Ready to race!
You going to be there around 4-5? I wouldn't mind passing by to meet another GTI owner
I think we've met before at the Dub Cartel meets. You were with Jorge (MMM.PWR) I think, unless I'm thinking you're somebody else. This was the same day you guys were going to take pics at FIU's parking Garage or something I believe.

And yes, i'll be here until 8 a.m. tomorrow morning...lol