GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Travis' 2011 4dr GTI Build

Tilt_Life20

Passed Driver's Ed
Well I'm kind of on a roll at the moment....APR Boost Tap and PCV Bypass Kit ordered along with the New South Vent pod and RedLine boost gauge! Pics to follow upon arrival

Tilt_Life20

Passed Driver's Ed
I can tell a bit of a difference with the new packs and plugs...definitely smoother on start...main reason I got new packs was im getting ready to get tuned in a few weeks and heard the old ones go out quite easily with a tune

Last edited:

Tilt_Life20

Passed Driver's Ed
Lookey looked what came in the mail today!!! May be a few days before install but I'll put pics up when it's done......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tilt_Life20

Passed Driver's Ed
Well got the boost gauge and tap kit installed today.....saw 13psi max push! Next up getting tuned on the 10th!!

Tilt_Life20

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks man! Yeah it will be the fully loaded package. APR at Concours Motorsports

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Good looking build so far! I had the same debate about going straight to 2 or start out at Stage 1, but ended up just going with 1 for the time being. You'll love it, once the car gets used to it and the boost smooths out, its a riot!

Tilt_Life20

Passed Driver's Ed
Tune is completed and let me just say it's AWESOME!!! Thanks to the gents at Concours in Colorado Springs!