GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

rkellis

Ready to race!
So... We calling the next meet official. Buffalo Wild Wings off of Mansel in Alpharetta, Dec 12th @ 6:30PM. I'm in for now.

You going to make it Billy?

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
So... We calling the next meet official. Buffalo Wild Wings off of Mansel in Alpharetta, Dec 12th @ 6:30PM. I'm in for now.

You going to make it Billy?
630? trying to redefine things on your own there, Skippy? ;)

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Damn Kellis. Trying to be non-conformist? PIA. 6:00 all.

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
But on a lighter note, I heard on the radio that your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...so at least you have that going for you [emoji48]

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Had a hilarious moment in my head when I pictured Kellis trying to booty clap. Gross.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
But on a lighter note, I heard on the radio that your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...so at least you have that going for you [emoji48]

It took me a split second, but then I rewound to 2003.

btw: 6pm. 12th. in.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!

Back when we worked together at Big Brown, I had that song on my phone as his ringtone.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Had a hilarious moment in my head when I pictured Kellis trying to booty clap. Gross.

All I can say is I have been to a few adult establishments with rkellis where alcohol was enjoyed. May or may not have seen an attempt at this. :yikes:

rkellis

Ready to race!
F#@k you guys, I'm going home!

Mostly, the disturbing image of Dante imagining me clapping. WTF man...

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
What can I say? He does it for me [emoji57]...[emoji117][emoji108][emoji33][emoji95]

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Pretty quiet in here for a meet day. Dante, looks like you shut the place down.

See you all later - 6pm tonight @BWW Mansell

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Oops [emoji90]

rkellis

Ready to race!
Where you at Rbl? Knew you couldn't hang...