GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

rkellis

Ready to race!
I thought they didn't do in-house work anymore? (I don't know anything about anything anymore BTW...been out of the scene for too long)

From what I've been told they do not do any mechanical work anymore. Only laptop stuff. I don't even think they will do flashes if they have to pull the ECU. I'd be interested in doing the DSG flash as well possibly.

Sent from a far out galaxy.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I think the only reason I went APR with my mk6 was because it was close and convenient LOL (and we all know what brewed from that). Ohhhhh well.

I probably won't even bother with Stage 1 on the mk7, tbh.
I'll take their intake though :p

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Yeah, I think the only reason I went APR with my mk6 was because it was close and convenient LOL (and we all know what brewed from that). Ohhhhh well.

I probably won't even bother with Stage 1 on the mk7, tbh.
I'll take their intake though :p

MK7 has plenty other options for flashing (non-APR) the new ECU type. I guarantee you will feel the tune bug within a year. When you do just make sure to bring it by so we can have some rides.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
MK7 has plenty other options for flashing (non-APR) the new ECU type. I guarantee you will feel the tune bug within a year. When you do just make sure to bring it by so we can have some rides.

You must be new... lol

I'm probably not going to mod my car until after I move to California though, honestly. All of my money is being saved for that, so modding will have to wait. I already have the bug lol I just have to be a responsible adult right now :(

rkellis

Ready to race!
You must be new... lol

I'm probably not going to mod my car until after I move to California though, honestly. All of my money is being saved for that, so modding will have to wait. I already have the bug lol I just have to be a responsible adult right now :(

So responsible, she can't even make it to a free meet. Slacker...

ManofVoice

Ready to race!

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
So responsible, she can't even make it to a free meet. Slacker...

UHM NO SIR!!

I live in Senoia. Alpharetta is over an hour away from me. Gas + Food + Drinks.... not FREE!! Unless someone wants to supply all of that for me (which I highly doubt), it's not 100% free.

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
UHM NO SIR!!

I live in Senoia. Alpharetta is over an hour away from me. Gas + Food + Drinks.... not FREE!! Unless someone wants to supply all of that for me (which I highly doubt), it's not 100% free.

I'm sure someone might be willing to cough up a few ounces of drink plus a wing for a few rides up and down the strip.

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
Ahem. NEW APR TUNE IS FINALLY AVAILABLE. That is all.

Is this updated tune for the 113 or 888 motor? APR website is a little confusing. Or maybe new for both motors?

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Is this updated tune for the 113 or 888 motor? APR website is a little confusing. Or maybe new for both motors?

Sorry, forgot there was anyone out there with something other than a GTI ;)

Don't know if they have anything new for TFSI 2.0.......

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
In other words, BWW Alpharetta next Saturday, 4/9. Who is in?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ManofVoice

Ready to race!